(3-2) Joaquin vs (5-0) Shelbyville  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AsYouWere

I've seen both schools play this season. Shelbyville has improved in every aspect of the game. Call me an idiot if you want but when you see the Dragons you will understand. I feel like the speed and strength of our defense is going to be too much for Joaquin. Joaquin does a great job of slowing the game down. I don't feel like they will have that luxury Friday night. Shelbyville over Joaquin

I've seen both schools play this season. Shelbyville has improved in every aspect of the game. Call me an idiot if you want but when you see the Dragons you will understand. I feel like the speed and strength of our defense is going to be too much for Joaquin. Joaquin does a great job of slowing the game down. I don't feel like they will have that luxury Friday night. Shelbyville over Joaquin

You are right idiot.

Spot on!

Heard back from my boy at the UIL this morning, and I've updated Shelbyville's record accordingly...

Well tenaha didn't get a lose. Y'all's coach said it himself on the radio last night that no one got the lose. Last time I checked there was always a loser and a winner (unless a tie) so if tenaha didn't get a lose by UIL I dont know how y'all think y'all get a win!

Wow. I guess everyone in the district is just gonna fold their tent as soon as they take a hit. Noone's ever been hit before. Let me call the rest of Class AA and tell them to just forfeit the rest of their season. There is no point in playing anymore.

Wow. I guess everyone in the district is just gonna fold their tent as soon as they take a hit. Noone's ever been hit before. Let me call the rest of Class AA and tell them to just forfeit the rest of their season. There is no point in playing anymore.

I don't think he's necessarily talkin physicality. Strength as in ability to shed blocks and speed as in ability to run to the ball.

Heard Lawson, mason, and another kid sent a picture of the scoreboard from last years game to Burrell signed with their names! The dragons will have their heads Friday night!! And people try to say we have no class..

is this fact or rumor your spreading

I saw Joaquin play Timpson last Friday. That Retamar kid is something else. I underestimated the Rams passing attack. This game will be over by halftime!

I don't think so Joey. The Dragons should be able to pull this one off I think.

I saw Joaquin play Timpson last Friday. That Retamar kid is something else. I underestimated the Rams passing attack. This game will be over by halftime!

Neither of these teams is going to win throwing the ball. And it won't be over at halftime. You also picked Timpson to beat Joaquin. Therefore, your credibility is currently at ZERO.

Neither of these teams is going to win throwing the ball. And it won't be over at halftime. You also picked Timpson to beat Joaquin. Therefore, your credibility is currently at ZERO.

Yeah, this is going to be a game of the trenches. I think its going to be a quick 4 quarters from all of the running!