(3-2) Joaquin vs (5-0) Shelbyville

fabio

(3-2) Joaquin vs (5-0) Shelbyville  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Shouldn't be able to stop us! Our OL was out weighed by an average of 25 lbs against Queen City DL, size just ain't gonna stop us!! We will make holes for our RB's Friday. Our defense is really pulling it together this year, and I think a shutout isn't impossible with these boys. We stop the sweep and the games ours. 28-0 Dragons

Blake deal brad estes Caleb.helender and jestin brown would be ashamed if they ever had fans like you. Those where the guys I played against and they beat us and after the whistle blew we was all cool but you guys acting like pieces of trash have ruined the friendly rivalry between us. This week everyone in Shelby county is a ram fan.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw you don't have the slightest idea of smash mouth in 09 we lined up against Shelbyville and Tyler mcswain stood up every play and told them where we was running the football and they couldn't stop us. I'll tell you like we told them that night. "Get in that weight room little boy".

Blake deal brad estes Caleb.helender and jestin brown would be ashamed if they ever had fans like you. Those where the guys I played against and they beat us and after the whistle blew we was all cool but you guys acting like pieces of trash have ruined the friendly rivalry between us. This week everyone in Shelby county is a ram fan.

Everybody in SA county is too!

Well since my original poll had got mysteriously changed which I'm guessing because I wasn't politically correct and some were offended. I'll just say I'm taking the Dragons by at least 30+, but more like 40+. Rams may score toward the end of the game

46-6 Shelbyville

Blake's uncle is one of our coaches and his sister cheers her heart out for this Dragon team. A fine family that we go way back with. I don't have any clue who you are accusing of acting like trash, but I can promise you come Friday night when the whistle blows we will beat you on the field for 48 minutes and when it's over, I'll be as cool with my Rams as I was when they bested us last year. Or the year before. Or the year before. It's football!

Well since my original poll had got mysteriously changed which I'm guessing because I wasn't politically correct and some were offended. I'll just say I'm taking the Dragons by at least 30+, but more like 40+. Rams may score toward the end of the game

46-6 Shelbyville

now thats just funny but aint gonna happen

Shelbyville came into the season already more physically fit and disciplined than any other team I've seen this year. I like both these teams but think the Dragons pull this one off at home this year.

You're a very wise man ;)

^ Hayseed. Have you ever even watched a football game? I saw the Rams get Timpson down 36-0 yesterday. They are like a steam roller. I think they will roll over Shelbyville like they weren't even on the field. Dragons just aint played nobody.

^ Hayseed. Have you ever even watched a football game? I saw the Rams get Timpson down 36-0 yesterday. They are like a steam roller. I think they will roll over Shelbyville like they weren't even on the field. Dragons just aint played nobody.

You are right about one thing Dragons haven't really played anybody, but they beat their opponent like they needed to. But neither has the Rams which really hasn't been that impressive. And as far as the steam rolling thing, the only steam rolling there will be is when the Dragon freight train that comes rolling through the stadium on friday night!

Why does it always seem like someone goes off topic...pulls Tenaha into a thread that initially wasn't about them. You guys must like the taste of Tenaha in ya mouth cause it always seems to be there! :P Buttttt anyways........I'm pretty sure the Dragons have this one, but I'm DEFINITELY pulling for the RAMS!!

You are right about one thing Dragons haven't really played anybody, but they beat their opponent like they needed to. But neither has the Rams which really hasn't been that impressive. And as far as the steam rolling thing, the only steam rolling there will be is when the Dragon freight train that comes rolling through the stadium on friday night!

freight train gets derailed