3A D1 D11 (District Thread)

countergeorge

Here we go boys and girls the first 5 games are in the books but now they are just memories. Now time for the real season to start this Friday!

1) an right off the bat we see how good Westwood really is with their best start in idk how many years under the new Hayes era.

2) we will find out if the Teague defense is ready for a playoff run.

3) see how good both Teague and malakoff are with their "so-called" cupcake schedules.

4) An finally we get to find out if Elkhart or Eustace has enough to knock off one of the "so-called" top dogs in the district with there big fronts and their ground and pound along with Westwood.

Week 1 of district

(Upset alert game of the week)

5-0 Westwood travels to 5-0 malakoff

(We find out how good Westwood really is and also see how dominant malakoff could be in district)

(Snoozer game of the week)

5-0 Teague travels to 0-5 Kemp

(Kemp isn't very good and won't be able to keep up with the athletes Teague will have on the field)

(Game of the week)

3-2 Eustace travels to 2-2 Elkhart

(Elkhart 2-2 BC their game with Mildred was canceled due to weather idk if they ended up playing or made it up??) This is my game of the week for this week BC if you lose this one its gonna make it hard to recover and make one of the playoff spots. So this is a big game for both Elkhart and Eustace.

Predictions

Malakoff 49-14 Westwood

Teague 70-14 Kemp

Eustace 35-33 Elkhart

I don't see Westwood even being considered to upset Malakoff. This is as likely as Kemp beating Teague. Malakoff hung 60 last year and Westwood was in the negative yardage until the 3rds got to play defense

New coach, new way of doing things, new confidence over in Westwood. Now I'm not saying malakoff won't whip them and Westwood schedule is very weak. I put it as upset alert BC we dk how much has changed at Westwood and we will see come Friday. If malakoff comes out flat and Westwood is able to sustain long drives like a Kevin Hayes team loves to do then we could have a ball game but if that doesn't happen it gets ugly early

Dude, seriously? The coaches changed, but the coaches don't play the game. Still the same jimmys and joes that the Malakoff team played last year. I checked the game at halftime between Shiro and Westwood and it was 7-6, you kidding me with that's?!? Shiro has played football for 4 years...

If Malakoff is on upset alert, so it Teague because Kemp runs a clock chewing offense...

Heck bud your the one that said we need to watch out for Eustace two weeks ago and they only beat Mildred by 7!....come on bud you aren't as bright as you think

I still think that. They won't blow anyone out. Their offense uses too much time. They are big, physical and mean, and teague doesn't do well against teams that are mean.

I still think that. They won't blow anyone out. Their offense uses too much time. They are big, physical and mean, and teague doesn't do well against teams that are mean.

Caldwell averaged 275 on the offensive line and played mean from what it looked. But time will tell. Our defense hasn't been good in years past and may not be ready for malakoff but only time will tell.

Dude, seriously? The coaches changed, but the coaches don't play the game. Still the same jimmys and joes that the Malakoff team played last year. I checked the game at halftime between Shiro and Westwood and it was 7-6, you kidding me with that's?!? Shiro has played football for 4 years...

If Malakoff is on upset alert, so it Teague because Kemp runs a clock chewing offense...

Actually Shiro was ranked 15th in state. That being said I still go with Malakoff big. Westwood headed in right direction with Hayes but I don't think they are there yet. I do think they make the plaoffs.