Carlisle vs Crossroads

FearTheSpear78

Carlisle vs. Cross Roads  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carlisle
    • Crossroads

Carlisle but think they come out stale after a week off, happens all the time. ...

They could come out half-asleep and win this one going away. You'd have a tougher time playing your own JV.

They could come out half-asleep and win this one going away. You'd have a tougher time playing your own JV.

Matt, I have absolutely no idea about our opponent. Never seen them play and haven't heard much about them.hope the kids don't start looking down tha road a week to Alto and get blindsided in this'n.

Matt, I have absolutely no idea about our opponent. Never seen them play and haven't heard much about them.hope the kids don't start looking down tha road a week to Alto and get blindsided in this'n.

Well, we beat 'em 33-8... so, there ya go. ;)

Be careful hammer you'll stir up the yuga fans on here and they'll start bashing you because the world owes them something.

I've never bashed anyone on this forum and have never felt like anyone owes me anything. Crossroads has beaten Cayuga 3 maybe 4 times in the 30+ years we've been playing so not sure what rubber meant by used to beat Cayuga as much as Cayuga beat them, but whatever. To the thread at hand, Carlisle wins this game easily.