Class 3a D1 Region 3

player73

What does my booty hole smell like? You're following me around like a little puppy. Not that you would understand, but turnovers have killed Mineola and you have to think at some point, they'll get that fixed. They return a bunch of guys from last year's 4A squad D2 squad. They have size and speed. They will be a factor in Region 2.

I believe 903slappy said that

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does my booty hole smell like? You're following me around like a little puppy. Not that you would understand, but turnovers have killed Mineola and you have to think at some point, they'll get that fixed. They return a bunch of guys from last year's 4A squad D2 squad. They have size and speed. They will be a factor in Region 2.

Turnovers are part of the game

Ya highschool ole rubber is just a troll and probably has multiple names on this site BC 903slappy is the one that said that soooo looks like rubber the one followong me. I've already had to put the youngster in his place about running a cover 2 in a 4-4 defense he just to young to know a lot about football BC that's what my high school ran back in the 70s. There is always one.

Glen rose and rockdale both dropped down also and are having good years but as long as new Boston stays healthy and wall in region one no one will have to worry/sleep on mineola.

Ya highschool ole rubber is just a troll and probably has multiple names on this site BC 903slappy is the one that said that soooo looks like rubber the one followong me. I've already had to put the youngster in his place about running a cover 2 in a 4-4 defense he just to young to know a lot about football BC that's what my high school ran back in the 70s. There is always one.

Glen rose and rockdale both dropped down also and are having good years but as long as new Boston stays healthy and wall in region one no one will have to worry/sleep on mineola.

Dude, you can't run cover 2 with 4 backers and 4 d line. Give it up. In order to do that, you would have to roll a backer back into the secondary which would have you in another alignment besides a 4-4... Figure it out jabroni

Hammerman and slappy are both rookies

So Region 2 is terrible? I know last year it was supposedly the loaded region. Did all of those teams suddenly become bad? I thought it was said that Dangerfield was still good this year, it was just the tough schedule that made them look bad. I'm pretty sure I read where they would have a deep run. I'm confused.

Dude, you can't run cover 2 with 4 backers and 4 d line. Give it up. In order to do that, you would have to roll a backer back into the secondary which would have you in another alignment besides a 4-4... Figure it out jabroni

Hammerman and slappy are both rookies

Youngster go back to the Teague vs kemp post and even btex confirmed it....he said he hasn't seen it in over 15 plus years. Its called split 4-4 Inverted cover 2 bud. Its not sound football now but it was then when everyone ran the veer/running 99% of the time offenses ....reason why I said you are too young I played in the early 70s and we ran the split 4-4 son. You start in the 4-4 look dumb dumb so alingment is 4-4. It may change into something else after the ball is snapped but guess what your alingment is what you start the play in. Not what you finish in dumb dumb

So you are using more than one screen name ha your cool

District 9

Mcgregor over Comanche 32-31

Grandview over Hillsboro 56-6

Whitney over West 58-28

District 10

Cameron over Troy 42-3

Academy over Florence 35-17

Rockdale over Lago Visita 33-21

District 11

Malakoff over Elkhart 49-13

Eustace over Kemp 34-6

Teague over Westwood 63-13

District 12

Woodville over Anahuac 28-7

East Chambers over Hardin 41-6

Buna over Kirbyville 49-42

Kountze over Warren 54-14

This weeks game :

Grandview at Glen Rose

Whitney at Hillsboro

Mcgregor at West

Lago Vista at Cameron

Academy at Rockdale

Troy at Florence

Elkhart at Kemp

Eustace at Westwood

Teague at Malakoff

Warren at Anahuac

Hardin at Kirbyville

Buna at East Chambers

Woodville at Kountze

Some big games in the Region but the Teague and Malakoff game has to be the game of the week

Big games happened this week and a lot of answers were answered and a big question mark in district 10.

Teague beat malakoff!

East chambers beat Buna!

Glen Rose beat Grandview ending any playoff hopes for a team picked to do damage in this region. Also Setting up the District championship game in whitney next week for glen rose vs Whitney!

How about the big upset Academy beating rockdale!!! Giving the Yoe new life for that district. 4 teams are all 2-1