Week 7 Sub-Varsity Scores

gamewatcher63

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a Longview JV @ Buckeye Stadium tonight (surprised us that King was there)

Final 14-14

Good job Buckeyes

It couldn't of been our JV team. We only have one JV team.

Maybe our Freshmen B team? Our Freshmen A and sole JV team was at Marshall tonight.

You talk about how much you hate Teague posters BC they attack people with a different point of view then others.....well guess your becoming what you hate.

Apples and oranges. Teague posters exclaiming how wonderful they are when they've never been out of the 1st round. You're talking about how sub varsity scores indicate what a varsity game is going to be like...see the difference? Mine has validity, your's has none. I hope you realize sub varsity scores are in no way any kind of indication of what a varsity game will be played like...

Apples and oranges. Teague posters exclaiming how wonderful they are when they've never been out of the 1st round. You're talking about how sub varsity scores indicate what a varsity game is going to be like...see the difference? Mine has validity, your's has none. I hope you realize sub varsity scores are in no way any kind of indication of what a varsity game will be played like...

What will you say if the game is close tonight I wonder....Mr I'm never wrong