baconandeggs

Beckville vs. San Augustine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Showdown???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also Doomer, he makes all the games unless the Gary VB team is playing, but then he arrives late and finds his place on the sideline.

I'm a little worried about my little buddy if his Bearcats have to play at Shelbyville. I don't know if Barney Fife is gonna let him on the track!

didn't garrison beat SA?

Garrison had all they could handle with SA. They dropped a couple of long passes that could have been TDs and we had a few turnovers and didn't capitalize a few times when we had long drives. They have a lot of speed and athleticism. They aren't as physical as Shebbyville, but probably have overall a stronger team and better skilled kids. The game could have gone the other way, if they minimize mistakes and catch the passes. I don't think Beckville has the horses to keep it close.

Garrison had all they could handle with SA. They dropped a couple of long passes that could have been TDs and we had a few turnovers and didn't capitalize a few times when we had long drives. They have a lot of speed and athleticism. They aren't as physical as Shebbyville, but probably have overall a stronger team and better skilled kids. The game could have gone the other way, if they minimize mistakes and catch the passes. I don't think Beckville has the horses to keep it close.

so your saying SA is better than garrison?

Game is canceled! Beckville lacks the horses to compete. The wolves are better than Garrison and with the bulldogs record and who they have played that is saying something. The scoreboard will need to be fixed and customized to read landslide by friday. Going back and looking at some of the people on this board and scores they predict and their accuracy in this district they are unbelievable. Cancel and have a fall festival.

Game is canceled! Beckville lacks the horses to compete. The wolves are better than Garrison and with the bulldogs record and who they have played that is saying something. The scoreboard will need to be fixed and customized to read landslide by friday. Going back and looking at some of the people on this board and scores they predict and their accuracy in this district they are unbelievable. Cancel and have a fall festival.

Calm down killer, a guy gave his opinion. Just cuz it doesn't match yours doesnt mean the world is ending.

I'm not mad brother. Just giving a secondary solution for the football field to be used for Friday. People give opinions all the time. Right or wrong it's theirs to give. I firmly believe that one day the world will vanish just not this soon.but I like the fact you care about my feelings and my well being. To say I have increased blood pressure due to the comments by some very intelligent people on smoaky over a high school football game. No I'm fine. Thanks

so your saying SA is better than garrison?

I'm saying overall, they had better athletes and are were capable of beating Garrison. Garrison has more times than not been able to find a way to beat teams like SA when it appeared they have better skilled players. The Dawgs have always been a physical team, but we don't have as strong a team this year as we are used to. Shebbyville generally doesn't out physical a team like Garrison, but they did this year. Garrison and SA are not Cushing ... you will find that out the hard way when you play the Wolves ... you may not like it, but that's reality ...

I'm saying overall, they had better athletes and are were capable of beating Garrison. Garrison has more times than not been able to find a way to beat teams like SA when it appeared they have better skilled players. The Dawgs have always been a physical team, but we don't have as strong a team this year as we are used to. Shebbyville generally doesn't out physical a team like Garrison, but they did this year. Garrison and SA are not Cushing ... you will find that out the hard way when you play the Wolves ... you may not like it, but that's reality ...

Thinks for the info. Never said SA was not a good team. Garrison not bad either. With that said garrison did beat SA and I know I'm not near as smart as some on this site but Garrison is no where near the team it has been in the past 5 years. Agree or not just the facts. Cushing is Cushing not blind to this and not doing cartwheels because we won. SA will be fast and athletic. We just hope to keep it close.

There is also Doomer, he makes all the games unless the Gary VB team is playing, but then he arrives late and finds his place on the sideline.

I already checked schedule and this game is a G-O. Nice track too

Thinks for the info. Never said SA was not a good team. Garrison not bad either. With that said garrison did beat SA and I know I'm not near as smart as some on this site but Garrison is no where near the team it has been in the past 5 years. Agree or not just the facts. Cushing is Cushing not blind to this and not doing cartwheels because we won. SA will be fast and athletic. We just hope to keep it close.

SA had 5 turnovers....that did the Wolves in....you wont see SA doing that against Beckville! 60-12 SA!