baconandeggs

Beckville vs. San Augustine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Showdown???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can hold SA to less than 30 points. Can't give them 30 like we did Cushing. I say Bearcats 52- 27

Y'all let Cushing score 30?

Ok so it's been a while since Doomer really tore into somebody so I'm hoping he's been saving it up for this week. I'm talkin bout mud stompin rompin like Doomer in the old days.

Come on Doomer let em have it. I know you hate SA cause they stole your bail money down there on the night of your secret wedding to one of them SA county back water pulp wood haulin heffers.

I wonder if Coach Hubbard will make this a personal game since he did coach there...

if hes professional, he wont. of course he wants to win, its district. but why make it "personal", thats just silly talk. Its business.

tu saves?

I believe ours could rush and pass for 200 each also. All 3 backs could go for over 100 each also.

I doubt it...you may have 1 with 100 yards...This will be the first real test Beckville has had all year! Be happy you are going to get 4th place!

SA is suppose to win. They have twice the athletes and a bigger school, so to be honest all the pressure is on SA. They should win but that is why they play the game. The Beckville kids will not be intimidated!

I doubt it...you may have 1 with 100 yards...This will be the first real test Beckville has had all year! Be happy you are going to get 4th place!

you doubt it. I say they will. Both are assumptions and one could be right and would will be wrong. I made statements that turned out incorrect and I have read your post that are also way incorrect. Your blinded by your wolves and we love our cats. We hope to make The playoffs.

you doubt it. I say they will. Both are assumptions and one could be right and would will be wrong. I made statements that turned out incorrect and I have read your post that are also way incorrect. Your blinded by your wolves and we love our cats. We hope to make The playoffs.

Pray for a miracle!

This one should give both teams a good test. I give SA the edge in team speed and athletic ability. It will be interesting to see how they defend the veer. On the other hand, Beckville's pass defense will be tested like they haven't been all year. I see a close game, with SA hitting some big plays late to pull away.

Wolves 44

Bearcats 28.

This one should give both teams a good test. I give SA the edge in team speed and athletic ability. It will be interesting to see how they defend the veer. On the other hand, Beckville's pass defense will be tested like they haven't been all year. I see a close game, with SA hitting some big plays late to pull away.

Wolves 44

Bearcats 28.

Our LB's are going to have a good game against them...I dont think Beckville has faced a running team like us yet either. No more than 2 scores by Beckville....

Our LB's are going to have a good game against them...I dont think Beckville has faced a running team like us yet either. No more than 2 scores by Beckville....

I've seen SA play and we have seen a running team as good as yall. With that said yalls team speed will be what we have to contain. Our lbs are our strength. I hope it's a good game.