Beckville vs. San Augustine

baconandeggs

Beckville vs. San Augustine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Showdown???

I've seen SA play and we have seen a running team as good as yall. With that said yalls team speed will be what we have to contain. Our lbs are our strength. I hope it's a good game.

Who have you seen that has had a great running game? A gameplan for at least 3 runners that can hurt you....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Godfather believes the Bearcats will hang in there pretty well for the first half or so, but SA pulls away in 2nd half. The Godfather also believes that this will be Beckville's 3rd real test of the season, as they were severely tested week 1 and week 4 (or whatever week it was they played UG).

SA is suppose to win. They have twice the athletes and a bigger school, so to be honest all the pressure is on SA. They should win but that is why they play the game. The Beckville kids will not be intimidated!

Um San Augustine has about 190 in high school...

SA is averaging about 430 yards of offense per game and just over 35 points per game in the 5 games that the starting QB has played. In those 5 games SA played 2 3A-D2 schools, 2 2A-D1 schools and a private school with over 400 kids in high school. (Garrison, Dallas Episcopal, Groveton, Hemphill and West Sabine).

Beckville is scoring just over 35 a game in their 5 completed games. Those 5 games were against 3 2A-D1 schools and 2 2A-D2 schools. (Maud, Grapeland, Overton, Union Grove and Cushing).

There has yet to be a common opponent between these 2. Beckville will see more speed Friday night than they have seen all year. San Augustine will have to play disciplined defense and match the intensity with which Beckville plays.

Garrison. Garrison is simply not the same team they have had. Say what you want about not having your star player or having 5 turnovers but a great team does not turn the ball over 5 times in a game and should certainly be able to compete even without 1 player.

you said you have 3 runners correct? I'm not real smart but your offense will not change when you change runners. Or do you go to the spread with one I with the other and wing the with the third? Complex offense!

Again I ASK who have yall played that had a great running game....not that dang hard to answer!

I see it being a closer than most think i've watched film on all the teams in this district and SA has best Athletes, but there QB is what makes there team go he can do it all they have pretty good WR's too! Beckville is more physical and has backs that run real hard and a good WR that doesn't get much action though... Both defenses are decent...

SA: 45

Beckville: 34

I see it being a closer than most think i've watched film on all the teams in this district and SA has best Athletes, but there QB is what makes there team go he can do it all they have pretty good WR's too! Beckville is more physical and has backs that run real hard and a good WR that doesn't get much action though... Both defenses are decent...

SA: 45

Beckville: 34

SA can stop hard runners. Qb'S that are really fast seem to be the most likely to run on SA. Beckville won't get more than 20 points tomorrow night. SA will score at will...Beckville won't have any answers for our offense!