baconandeggs

Beckville vs. San Augustine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Showdown???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckville is a good ball club. Will play agressively (hit you, fire off etc) and they run hard.

San Augustine will have to play well to beat them. I think SA presents some big time matchup problems though. In the WS game, WS knew that SA was running the ball (up in the 2nd half and trying to give the D a break) and SA still had 300 rushing yards. Jamikel Roberts at QB will be the best player they have seen to date and will see.

Beckville is a good ball club. Will play agressively (hit you, fire off etc) and they run hard.

San Augustine will have to play well to beat them. I think SA presents some big time matchup problems though. In the WS game, WS knew that SA was running the ball (up in the 2nd half and trying to give the D a break) and SA still had 300 rushing yards. Jamikel Roberts at QB will be the best player they have seen to date and will see.

I'm not calling Beckville a bad team, but what I am saying is that they havent played a team like SA yet. SA is just as aggressive on Defense. I think Jeremy Jenkins is going to have a big night. He is very tough and run's really hard. Beckville will get a taste of their own medicine!

SA can stop hard runners. Qb'S that are really fast seem to be the most likely to run on SA. Beckville won't get more than 20 points tomorrow night. SA will score at will...Beckville won't have any answers for our offense!

Hmmmm....could be interesting then. B'ville's QB isn't the slowest person. In fact, he is a decent lil athlete.

Hmmmm....could be interesting then. B'ville's QB isn't the slowest person. In fact, he is a decent lil athlete.

He has to have lightening speed, which I am sure he does not! The linebackers that Beckville claims to have is not that great. A few people have said that one is just an ok backer....gonna be a lot of sad Beckville people tomorrow night....

according to wolfman nobody is as good as anything SA has or has played, not sure why the rest of y'all bother giving your opinions....his are obviously the only ones that matter, and no other player on any other team is as good a player or team as SA's kids/team

according to wolfman nobody is as good as anything SA has or has played, not sure why the rest of y'all bother giving your opinions....his are obviously the only ones that matter, and no other player on any other team is as good a player or team as SA's kids/team

I know what you are saying. And understand what you are saying and don't disagree. But wolfman isn't the only one on this sight that talks like that.

And in one aspect...wolfman is right. Jamikel Roberts is one of the best if not the best in the region.

he's not the only, but he's the worst

But yet, you are the one spouting off at the mouth about Shelbyville.....pot meet kettle! Go look at what i've been preaching...the Wolves are on a 3 game winning streak! The truth hurts and i'm not afraid to let one have it. America has something called freedom of speech. I can say what the hell I wanna say, and if I say the sky is blue you better damn well believe! If you dont, then I dont give to $hits ! Your mouth is going to be silenced on Halloween....SA has some treats for you tricks!

and Shelbyville is on a 6 game winning streak, I'm sure you will call it 5, but you'd be wrong. you spout opinions I spout facts. you are not a preacher. what truth is it that hurts? freedom of speech does not allow you to say whatever you want to say, an educated American would know that there are limitations. we'll take care of one game at a time, Halloween will be here soon enough, where will you hide November 1?