Beckville vs. San Augustine

baconandeggs

Beckville vs. San Augustine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Showdown???

TxFight... Y'all beat us...we had no answer....y'all are superior to us...eveything y'all did was right....everything we did was wrong. Games over let's move on. Y'all won we lost.

Dude it's 14 hrs after the game. I can talk about it still if I want to. That's normally what you do the next day, rehash the previous game.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not. But Beckville has some good things going for it. Those guys played hard on both sides of the ball. The backs run hard and the QB is a good player. The OL comes off the ball extremely well. Those are all things to build on and around.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TxFight... Y'all beat us...we had no answer....y'all are superior to us...eveything y'all did was right....everything we did was wrong. Games over let's move on. Y'all won we lost.

Hmmm...ok. whatever.

Appreciate the stats TX.

Dude it's 14 hrs after the game. I can talk about it still if I want to. That's normally what you do the next day, rehash the previous game.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not. But Beckville has some good things going for it. Those guys played hard on both sides of the ball. The backs run hard and the QB is a good player. The OL comes off the ball extremely well. Those are all things to build on and around.

Beckville played a great half. Good luck to SA great team

I started watching the Beckville Band when Beckville had the ball.....a lot more enjoyable! They can rock....Wolves made the adjustments in the second half and they couldnt sniff the endzone! I thought it was pretty crappy when they started throwing hands in the second half. I understand Beckville was getting blowed out, but dont punch the QB under the helmet!

I started watching the Beckville Band when Beckville had the ball.....a lot more enjoyable! They can rock....Wolves made the adjustments in the second half and they couldnt sniff the endzone! I thought it was pretty crappy when they started throwing hands in the second half. I understand Beckville was getting blowed out, but dont punch the QB under the helmet!

After reading most of your post you would be better at judging bands than football. SA has a good team with good athletes. They lack a solid defense to play much past the 2nd round of the playoffs. With all that said good luck to your team in the future.

After reading most of your post you would be better at judging bands than football. SA has a good team with good athletes. They lack a solid defense to play much past the 2nd round of the playoffs. With all that said good luck to your team in the future.

He gets suspended and immediately comes back insulting teams. I wish SA luck the rest of the way. Maybe they will win in spite of him.

I know SA has a good team....we had a good enough defense to shut Beckville out in the 2nd half. I bet them RB's are still too sore....SA laid the helmet on them!

You had 208 yards and 5-6 three and outs. That's the mark of a good D.

SA is the real deal. I think they will win district. Some of them kids is fast as Alto kids. Bearcats didn't play the best game but was close to being in this one. I hope all the bonehead is over and Beckville plays good win or lose.