Chapel Hill vs Palestine

Stankylegg

Dude you're way too optimistic, Palestine is awful. I finally saw them and you are crazy if you think they have any chance. Kids don't even look interested.

Not many kids would be interested at 0-6. All it takes is somebody to step up and make a play and to get then fired up. Once a team believes they can win things change. CH is a tough place to walk in and win. Their home record is pretty good over the past few years, and these kids are coming together as a team more and more each week. They are not looking past Palestine and are ultra focused on beating the wildcats in similar fashion to the bears.

Dude you're way too optimistic, Palestine is awful. I finally saw them and you are crazy if you think they have any chance. Kids don't even look interested.

Not many kids would be interested at 0-6. All it takes is somebody to step up and make a play and to get then fired up. Once a team believes they can win things change. CH is a tough place to walk in and win. Their home record is pretty good over the past few years, and these kids are coming together as a team more and more each week. They are not looking past Palestine and are ultra focused on beating the wildcats in similar fashion as the bears.

I do not think they will win this game, but they do have a chance to win. CH has laid an egg or two this season, and don't think it can't happen again. If CH comes out flat and unfocused ad Palestine comes out ready to shock some folks, they could pull an upset.

That being said, I expect the dogs to continue to build up and progress forward as a team.

Palestine has a bunch of athletic kids. The running back is like 6'2 215, and can run if he gets some space.

Palestine against Jacksonville had a hard time blocking up front, and had a heck of a time guarding the pass. They are also turning the ball over a lot.