Winny. Mt. Vernon.

TexasFTW

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MV did score 19 pts on NB. And obviously as everyone knows when these two teams meet up the records and whatever else do not matter at all. Ive seen too many times where Winny was supposed to beat MV and this and that and the tigers came out on top so as i said last night the raiders will have to stay focused the rest of the year and take it one game at a time and not lean on last nights win to just win them the next 4 games. I think if the raiders continue to play as they have played with the heart and determination then this game shouldn't be close. I mean this is MV-Winny that should be enough motivation right there.

MV did score 19 pts on NB. And obviously as everyone knows when these two teams meet up the records and whatever else do not matter at all. Ive seen too many times where Winny was supposed to beat MV and this and that and the tigers came out on top so as i said last night the raiders will have to stay focused the rest of the year and take it one game at a time and not lean on last nights win to just win them the next 4 games. I think if the raiders continue to play as they have played with the heart and determination then this game shouldn't be close. I mean this is MV-Winny that should be enough motivation right there.

don't put to much stock in that!!

The only way that Winnsboro does not win this one big is if they have a let down after the Daingerfield game. Should not be close.

They did score 19 on NB. But two of the TD's were pity points for them having to play on that field as bad as DF's. LOL

Mount Vernon's defense will most likely be a bit more stout than Daingerfield.

Winnsboro can make another statement with a win at Mount Vernon.

I will take that bet, Daingerfield's defense is better then you think and will be much better by the time we come to town.

I will take that bet, Daingerfield's defense is better then you think and will be much better by the time we come to town.

Well instead of giving up 400 yds rushing DF defense might only give up 350 yds rushing. LOL

But don't rain on EarnedMyStripes pity party.

Well instead of giving up 400 yds rushing DF defense might only give up 350 yds rushing. LOL

But don't rain on EarnedMyStripes pity party.

Better be working on your own defense and your special teams, all we have to do is out score you, not stop you. Of course if it is cold and raining then all bets off. LOL

Better be working on your own defense and your special teams, all we have to do is out score you, not stop you. Of course if it is cold and raining then all bets off. LOL

That is not becoming of u friend. It was cold on the East side of the field as well last Dec.

After watching a little bit of film on MV, they don't look all that bad. They have some decent looking skill players and #10 looks like a monster and could give that option some fits up the middle. I think this could be a good game especially since its a rivalry and as bambino said we have seen some crazy things happen between these two teams over the years and it usually happens that way when one team is "supposed" to be much better than the other