Waskom @ Winona

cottontop

Waskom @ Winona  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W in the battle of the "W's"????

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main thing for me on this game is to not lose another player to injury. As usual I think Winona may come out playing us pretty good. Our depth in the backfield will start taking a toll on their defense. I think Waskom will win by as much as they want.

I voted for Winona. But I really think Wakasum will set a record for onside kicks and fake punts. Prolly be 90-0.

How many waskom guys are on the hs, arp or ef threads downing or belittling their teams? Yeah I didn't think so. It's funny how when a team has new success you have some that despise that success.

Waskom should win this one pretty handily. I see this as a good opportunity to work some kids and see what we have where and analyze depth. Winona will be decent because if the athletes they have and some big bruisers in the trenches but I believe Keeling and Company will scheme and prepare better than Winona. Hope this is an injury free game for both teams and a classy game.

Waskom should win this one pretty handily. I see this as a good opportunity to work some kids and see what we have where and analyze depth. Winona will be decent because if the athletes they have and some big bruisers in the trenches but I believe Keeling and Company will scheme and prepare better than Winona. Hope this is an injury free game for both teams and a classy game.

+1

THe crazy thing is ef arp hs an waskom are all great teams waskom just got it going for them.. I ready for the arp an ef game its going to be a battle

Wish you the best on the Arp game, but think your bubble gonna bust "big time". All ND had going for them was their QB, and you guys wasn't close to stopping him. What makes you think you'll stop the Arp backs. And their defense will shut down that inside rush y'all enjoyed last night against ND. Unless you develop some "outside" speed, which is doubtful, Arp takes it big. You guys might have secured a playoff game with last nights victory, but any "slips" from here on out might give you an "ouchie"!! Sorry, back to topic - CATZ RULE (at least THIS PART OF THE UNIVERSE).

Wish you the best on the Arp game, but think your bubble gonna bust "big time". All ND had going for them was their QB, and you guys wasn't close to stopping him. What makes you think you'll stop the Arp backs. And their defense will shut down that inside rush y'all enjoyed last night against ND. Unless you develop some "outside" speed, which is doubtful, Arp takes it big. You guys might have secured a playoff game with last nights victory, but any "slips" from here on out might give you an "ouchie"!! Sorry, back to topic - CATZ RULE (at least THIS PART OF THE UNIVERSE).

That must be some pretty good stuff your on....lol. I hope if Waskom gets beat, you don't have a nervous breakdown....lol.

Man we left a little to early last night. By the time we pulled on to the loop all kinds of stuff had happened. I kept telling everyone I was sitting around that nd doesn't give up. Guess I did not listen to myself lol. As far as Arp goes you have not played a more physical back than mj. He does not like to run around people he likes to run through them. You better tell them boys to buckle up cause he seems to love to make people pay for tackling him. He had one of our boys not knowing what town he was in. True story.

New Diana's QB is a good player and EF played their worst game of the yr on D when we play Arp our guys will be ready but we will have to stop #7 for sure and block #61 on D and remember WR almost beat Arp and shut down MJ!

Man we left a little to early last night. By the time we pulled on to the loop all kinds of stuff had happened. I kept telling everyone I was sitting around that nd doesn't give up. Guess I did not listen to myself lol. As far as Arp goes you have not played a more physical back than mj. He does not like to run around people he likes to run through them. You better tell them boys to buckle up cause he seems to love to make people pay for tackling him. He had one of our boys not knowing what town he was in. True story.

Aw man you had to see it to believe the scoring that went on in the last 3 or 2 mins of the game