Waskom @ Winona

cottontop

Waskom @ Winona  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W in the battle of the "W's"????

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man we left a little to early last night. By the time we pulled on to the loop all kinds of stuff had happened. I kept telling everyone I was sitting around that nd doesn't give up. Guess I did not listen to myself lol. As far as Arp goes you have not played a more physical back than mj. He does not like to run around people he likes to run through them. You better tell them boys to buckle up cause he seems to love to make people pay for tackling him. He had one of our boys not knowing what town he was in. True story.

Yeah, from the time we left and got to the car I think both teams scored twice more. Don't know where they got those refs last nice, but hope we never have them. Think it took them longer to make a call than the teams to run a play. Yeah that #7 on #7 collision was one to remember. I give credit to Trey tho, he stood his ground and took it for the team, and saved an MJ touchdown in the process.

New Diana's QB is a good player and EF played their worst game of the yr on D when we play Arp our guys will be ready but we will have to stop #7 for sure and block #61 on D and remember WR almost beat Arp and shut down MJ!

Not gonna comment on ND's QB, YET. I'll give you some stats following Week 10's game. Something tells me he won't have near the success he had last night. More than likely same result tho!! ;)

New Diana's QB is a good player and EF played their worst game of the yr on D when we play Arp our guys will be ready but we will have to stop #7 for sure and block #61 on D and remember WR almost beat Arp and shut down MJ!

EF defense did real well holding ND to 21 points until mid way of the fourth qtr. all hell broke loose on both sides then.....lol. I think that maybe the boys relaxed a little thinking it was pretty much over.

Oh, sorry Waskom-Winona thread....lol.

lmao west rusk didn't stop MJ. He got kicked out in the first qtr cause he leveled one of their kids. He didn't know what town he was in either. Lol. He wasn't the only one who got kicked either on that game from Arp.

Yeah, from the time we left and got to the car I think both teams scored twice more. Don't know where they got those refs last nice, but hope we never have them. Think it took them longer to make a call than the teams to run a play. Yeah that #7 on #7 collision was one to remember. I give credit to Trey tho, he stood his ground and took it for the team, and saved an MJ touchdown in the process.

sad part was it looked like MJ prolly could've just stepped right and he would've scored lol. As someone said earlier the other day I think he was a little frustrated and was looking to truck someone at that point.

sad part was it looked like MJ prolly could've just stepped right and he would've scored lol. As someone said earlier the other day I think he was a little frustrated and was looking to truck someone at that point.

I don't know if he would have scored bc Kj was coming fast with a good angle. Definitely would have gotten 15 more yds tho lol. He wanted to run someone over so he picked our 140 corner lol. He wouldn't have done that to Kj, Chan, Benton, or Reason.

I was at the game. No excuses just fact's. Arp was coming off a 2 week bye and were not sharp not taking anything from West Rusk or trying not to. They played a great game. MJ was ejected from the game for targeting. I have never heard of that penalty. The ref's were the worst i have seen in years but with that said i have never won a game from the stands.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

If you watch it on film it was not anything to do with how hard he hit. It was all to do with the position of our guys head. That is all it was to do with.

I agree I was watching it was bad tackling form. I bet he don't do that again. They teach that stuff to protect them kids.