Waskom @ Winona

cottontop

Waskom @ Winona  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W in the battle of the "W's"????

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure is.....that's why 3,4, and 6 all had big plays and 3 burned you entire team lol....

OH NO YOU DID NOT! Really! Sorry that it had to come to this, but I can't let this pass. :angry: Right now I am going to have to play... "The Old Fluke Card" ................ :D ..............Fluke, Fluke, Fluke,.... Fluke,........Fluke. The only reason he burned the "Whole Team" is because the "Whole Team" was greeting 'Mr. MJ" eight yards deep in the back field on a (3rd and 14) and he managed to pitch it back to 3 on the sideline. Wonder why we didn't get an early whistle like the one when 3 pitched it on the ground earlier. You didn't have a little "12th man" action going on did you? <_< However that was a pretty play action they pulled, especially right after our kids were told to "play back, they are not going to run"

OH NO YOU DID NOT! Really! Sorry that it had to come to this, but I can't let this pass. :angry: Right now I am going to have to play... "The Old Fluke Card" ................ :D ..............Fluke, Fluke, Fluke,.... Fluke,........Fluke. The only reason he burned the "Whole Team" is because the "Whole Team" was greeting 'Mr. MJ" eight yards deep in the back field on a (3rd and 14) and he managed to pitch it back to 3 on the sideline. Wonder why we didn't get an early whistle like the one when 3 pitched it on the ground earlier. You didn't have a little "12th man" action going on did you? <_< However that was a pretty play action they pulled, especially right after our kids were told to "play back, they are not going to run"

call it what ever you want....I call it 62 yards TD run lol....

call it what ever you want....I call it 62 yards TD run lol....

Funny, I believe he was standing on the 30 when he took the pitch back. It was a heads up play, BUT it wasn't as pretty as KJ slicing and dicing Arp's D :wacko: I believe that O-LINE had a lot to do with it. They took control that second half.

Funny, I believe he was standing on the 30 when he took the pitch back. It was a heads up play, BUT it wasn't as pretty as KJ slicing and dicing Arp's D :wacko: I believe that O-LINE had a lot to do with it. They took control that second half.

oh no it was 62 yards.

"BREAKING STORY"

Seems UIL had a special meeting this week and voted to instate a new rule for East Texas HS Football games. A large group of "Butt Hurt" fans have voiced their displeasure with Waskoms ability to execute the onside kick. Starting this week forward, Waskom will not be allowed to perform an onside kick. Instead they will just be given the ball at the Fifty yard line and see if their opponent can stop them.

"BREAKING STORY"

Seems UIL had a special meeting this week and voted to instate a new rule for East Texas HS Football games. A large group of "Butt Hurt" fans have voiced their displeasure with Waskoms ability to execute the onside kick. Starting this week forward, Waskom will not be allowed to perform an onside kick. Instead they will just be given the ball at the Fifty yard line and see if their opponent can stop them.

bahahahha yeah...right....

"BREAKING STORY"

Don't you wish.......hahahaha...........good try WCS.