Waskom @ Winona

cottontop

Waskom @ Winona  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W in the battle of the "W's"????

So I have only seen waskom fake punt 1 time an im guessing that was against hs? He seems a little butt hurt by fake punts an onside kicks

they was up 56-28 and faked one against Frankston.....I was little disappointed yall didn't try it against us....

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you saying that Waskom wouldn't "osk" against aRp. How did that turn out?

huh....find that post!!!!! I said you wouldn't kick deep against Arp.....please please please find one single post that I said that lol....you can't

Where do you see I said you wouldn't OSK Arp!!!!!!!

Still not what your saying I said....And no you wasn't good enough to stop Arp. Arp got 3 posssesions in the second half and scored twice. 5 possesions in the 1st half and scored 2 times....Like I said your not good enough to stop Arp consistantly in Waskom territory. You went on a 5-6 recovery on onisde kicks and if not for Arp missing Pats you barely won by less than a TD...... Like I said though please post where I said that. I knew you wouold OSK..... I knew your coaching staff was to guttless to kickoff to us.....just part pf having a gutless staff.....itll be why Arp beats you in the qtr finals.

Still not what your saying I said....And no you wasn't good enough to stop Arp. Arp got 3 posssesions in the second half and scored twice. 5 possesions in the 1st half and scored 2 times....Like I said your not good enough to stop Arp consistantly in Waskom territory. You went on a 5-6 recovery on onisde kicks and if not for Arp missing Pats you barely won by less than a TD...... Like I said though please post where I said that. I knew you wouold OSK..... I knew your coaching staff was to guttless to kickoff to us.....just part pf having a gutless staff.....itll be why Arp beats you in the qtr finals.

Easy boy down. Lol

call our coaching staff whatever you want. Long as you finish the statement with winner's..... js

I guess they are gutless because they use Stratagey to win a ball game sometimes it works and sometimes it don't i don't see anybody on here calling the Arp coaching staff ignorant because they couldn't adjust. I would say your a little heated and didn't mean to say gutless

Easy boy down. Lol

hey....dont say Im saying things I don't ....be surprised how good jj's memory is....very surprised!

call our coaching staff whatever you want. Long as you finish the statement with winner's..... js

Winniners of what???? yall aint won nothing! what have you won....a game! cmon......just shows how little you know about football....absulutely nothing....and yeah ....their guttless....running scared....once a team like Arp shut downs the OSK and they will your gonna get blown out at an embarasing time....your not near as good as you think...Give Newton the ball as many times as you got against Arp and its a 30 point Victory or Corrigan....your not as good as Arp, Corrigan or Newton....Sorry just aren't

hey....dont say Im saying things I don't ....be surprised how good jj's memory is....very surprised!

Winniners of what???? yall aint won nothing! what have you won....a game! cmon......just shows how little you know about football....absulutely nothing....and yeah ....their guttless....running scared....once a team like Arp shut downs the OSK and they will your gonna get blown out at an embarasing time....your not near as good as you think...Give Newton the ball as many times as you got against Arp and its a 30 point Victory or Corrigan....your not as good as Arp, Corrigan or Newton....Sorry just aren't

dude waskom beat arp fair and square. We played the same cc team last year and won. CC is good and it will be hard to beat them but please quit being a f***ING jerk. Waskom is good face it you ####.

I guess they are gutless because they use Stratagey to win a ball game sometimes it works and sometimes it don't i don't see anybody on here calling the Arp coaching staff ignorant because they couldn't adjust. I would say your a little heated and didn't mean to say gutless

adjust to what???? a lucky bounce??? you'll never in the rest of Waskoms history get bounces like that again.... you know that....If yall are so dang good tell me why yall couldnt score at will or stop Arp's offense? reason is we adjusted in the second half and had we had the POS's yall had we would have beat yall by 21+

dude waskom beat arp fair and square. We played the same cc team last year and won. CC is good and it will be hard to beat them but please quit being a f***ING jerk. Waskom is good face it you ####.

your decent at best....Arp will blow you out if we play again and you honestly know it! say what ever you want.

adjust to what???? a lucky bounce??? you'll never in the rest of Waskoms history get bounces like that again.... you know that....If yall are so dang good tell me why yall couldnt score at will or stop Arp's offense? reason is we adjusted in the second half and had we had the POS's yall had we would have beat yall by 21+

sore loser eh