Waskom @ Winona

cottontop

Waskom @ Winona  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W in the battle of the "W's"????

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64 and 55 where at LBr dude and 60 at OLB adn 14 in place of 7....SJ,Big dave and I all had this conversation at the game.

Y E S, #64 came in the two plays #20 was out, #55 never lined up at LB, Now he may of looked like he was playing LB because he was getting blown off the ball by #75, but he never lined up there. Now #60 was lining up at R DE most of the game except for the few times he and #61 switched, but #60, #14 and #7 were not in your statement about who was out. Now I can research those also, but I think you get the point. Oh, and #6 came in for #11 when he was out. Still love ya man. :wub: GO BAMA

NOT AT ALL!! speaking the truth....yall know I am....I hope your good enough to play us twice....ive got my doubts but really do....Atleast I know Arp will have an easy win in the qtr finals.

Y'all be two week into basketball by then!! BOUNCE - BOUNCE - BOUNCE !!

cant do anything about a kid getting banged up.....part of it. fact 100% your boys won't forget that game....they will remember the pain they woke up with from Arp's hands...If and thats a bog If we play again.....Arp will bring it twice as hard!!!!

I saw several of the guys out hauling hay the next day. Didn't seem banged up at all.

Didn't stop Waskom??? really.....lets be honest here....look at the film!!!!! please please please look at the film....Arp's 44,20,11 and 61 were all off the field for you last 2 scores.

Just out of curiosity I went back and looked at the last two Waskom td's. On the next to last touchdown KJ went 29 yards. #7 had a chance at him in the backfield, #61 was cut at the line of scrimmage (he was not a factor in the play), #44 got a hand on him at the 20 but missed, #11 was the one he put a spin move at the 13, & last but not least #20 was not even blocked on the play and still couldn't catch up.

On the last touchdown KJ went 15 yards. #61 & #44 both bit on the fake to Amie, #20 just got blocked, and I didn't see #11 or #7 on the field.

Not that it matters, but that is how it happened. Take them stinking blinders off and maybe you'll see things the way they actually happen!

Y E S, #64 came in the two plays #20 was out, #55 never lined up at LB, Now he may of looked like he was playing LB because he was getting blown off the ball by #75, but he never lined up there. Now #60 was lining up at R DE most of the game except for the few times he and #61 switched, but #60, #14 and #7 were not in your statement about who was out. Now I can research those also, but I think you get the point. Oh, and #6 came in for #11 when he was out. Still love ya man. :wub: GO BAMA

yes 55 lined up at lbr for 20 and 64 for 44.

kinda funny yall's story's are conflicting each other lmao

This thread has had me laughing!! Arp wasn't about that life and got beat. All those "but he was out", "we couldn't recover te ball" blah blah blah comments, mean nothing. If they were THAT good, they'd have won but fact is they lost. Calling the coaches gutless, ### you man. That's why they coach and you watch lol. That district championship will be nice come a few weeks down the road. Too bad y'all won't be there. If spend another week tryin to figure out how to stop the cats too. Because score shows y'all couldn't do it. Now to the matter at hand, Waskom will roll tonight. All I hope for is both teams to come out injury free. Safe travels to all!! Good luck men! This is my first shutout prediction this year.

Waskom - 56

Winona - 0

This thread has had me laughing!! Arp wasn't about that life and got beat. All those "but he was out", "we couldn't recover te ball" blah blah blah comments, mean nothing. If they were THAT good, they'd have won but fact is they lost. Calling the coaches gutless, ###### you man. That's why they coach and you watch lol. That district championship will be nice come a few weeks down the road. Too bad y'all won't be there. If spend another week tryin to figure out how to stop the cats too. Because score shows y'all couldn't do it. Now to the matter at hand, Waskom will roll tonight. All I hope for is both teams to come out injury free. Safe travels to all!! Good luck men! This is my first shutout prediction this year.

Waskom - 56

Winona - 0

Im not coaching cause I choose not to be...has zero to do with any rambling you just cat sprayed all over the place. And sure having won District will be nice for Waskom. If you do. There's still a lot of football left to play. Like I said they are flat out scared of the deep kick. SCARED!!!! yeah what you do works for now and bravo zooloo to you for that. But the fact that what your doing won't get you to state or even past the qtrs still remains. Your doing it to hide the fact your defense isn't that good. Your offense is great as long as KJ is on the field. Take him away and sorry your left hanging. JB isn't on that level and neither is chan,TC or any other athlete you wish to say is.

oh no worries....Im letting yall hang yourself....Im gonna post up pics and Vids of 55 at LBr lol....

jj fact is on our scoring plays in the second half all the players you said were on the sideline were not. You hate that you predicted Arp to win in a blowout and it didn't happen. Waskom will play better if you guys make it back to play us again and Arp will lose again. I know quite a few consultants jj. Who do you work for?

JJ it's called strategy --- but just so you will understand let me spell it out for you .......s t r a t e g y ! Get the dictionary out and look it up.... then you'll get it...... then share with other's.

inabiltiy.....let me say it again i n a b i l i t y. hahahahaha

jj fact is on our scoring plays in the second half all the players you said were on the sideline were not. You hate that you predicted Arp to win in a blowout and it didn't happen. Waskom will play better if you guys make it back to play us again and Arp will lose again. I know quite a few consultants jj. Who do you work for?

it will be the second time around. currently with Vess.

yes 55 lined up at lbr for 20 and 64 for 44.

kinda funny yall's story's are conflicting each other lmao

i'm sorry JJ we are talking about the second-half are we not. Because I checked out who went in for #20 and see if #55 lined up as LB.So what you're really telling us is that you are clueless

i'm sorry JJ we are talking about the second-half are we not. Because I checked out who went in for #20 and see if #55 lined up as LB.So what you're really telling us is that you are clueless

wanna bet?? 64 went in for 20 and 55 for 44

I am still trying to figure out why anyone cares who was in. Lost lost lost lost lost lost Lost Lost Lost Lost. Say it with me you lost.

lmao cotton simply cause its fun watching these guys trying as hard as they can to justify it hahahahaha....I just can't help but keep messing with them. Its toooooo easy hahahaha...way to easy....

Naw they just like pulling your chain. I know one for sure that does. Lol

they are like leading a mule with a carrot....just that easy....When Im bored I can type a 5 word sentence and get things rawled up for 4 pages lol....Arp is better than Waskom....hahahaha..simple as that. And oooooonelly here we go hahaha