TEAGUE VS. WESTWOOD

BM1976

Coach Hayes will have his troops sky high when they enter Lion Stadium Friday night and Teague expects Westwood to play their best game of the year.I have seen Westwood play and was impressed how Coach has changed the culture and attitude as the fans in the stands were excited about their team and rightly so.Westwood will move the ball on Teague with that big line and quick backs they have and the big tight end is a threat if the db falls asleep (just play assignment football ) to make a big play.Westwood will try and sustain long drives to run time off the clock and hope to play error free ball.This will be a good test for the Lions D.IMO,the difference in the game will be Westwood D trying to slow down the Lions O and I just don't see that happening with the balanced attack the Lions have.

Would have loved for Westwood to have their third back against Malakoff. Broke his leg the week before. He would have been good for at least 2 touch downs

Oh the back that doesn't get the ball very much? That makes sense. You should go look up the stats that I found in the paper. 80% of Westwood's total yards came on 4 plays out of 48 total plays...

Maybe 21 helps move the chains, being aware of 3 people is harder than keying in on 2 which is harder than containing 1 option. While the fans are excited and want the big play Hayes would have traded the big plays for 15-20 play scoring drives. Malakoff is head and shoulders better and more established than Westwood... and the rest of the district including Teague until some team knocks them off. Personally whether it's Westwood Elkhart Teague Kemp Eustace or Malakoff excitement by the players and fans for the program is needed... LIMP hammer don't know who your team is but you seem to only chime in to put a program, person down or correct them ( can only remember a few times that negativity was in a post of yours)... just seems ridiculous

Osup makes a comment like that and it's not ok for me to come back? I think Malakoff would've loved for #4 and #10 to get less touches. Having that kid healthy doesn't change the outcome of that game. That's my opinion. I am officially retiring. I'm taking 903slappy and myself on a 1 month sabbatical to northern Korea for a 2 week course in machete training. Hopefully KCKL will cover the Teague/Malakoff game and I'll able to listen via transistor radio. No internet in Korea. Good luck to both teams, I hope they both stay injury free tonight and next week.

Osup makes a comment like that and it's not ok for me to come back? I think Malakoff would've loved for #4 and #10 to get less touches. Having that kid healthy doesn't change the outcome of that game. That's my opinion. I am officially retiring. I'm taking rubberhammer and myself on a 1 month sabbatical to northern Korea for a 2 week course in machete training. Hopefully KCKL will cover the Teague/Malakoff game and I'll able to listen via transistor radio. No internet in Korea. Good luck to both teams, I hope they both stay injury free tonight and next week.

903slappy that comment shows up under rubber hammer name so unless rubber hammer is your handle as well the comment wasn't meant for you. I made an observation based off the 25 years ive known hayes and also based off of 95%+ of rubber hammers posts. Now if you are rubber hammer I meant it for you, but I really didn't think you were

They Lions Defense was balling tonight,starting D only gave up 1 Td because of a bad pass interference call. #4 is shifty but them lions were putting hats on him tonight,he didn't realize how fast the lions linebackers was