Crockett @ Newton

NewtonNation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett has pretty dang good offense that is getting better every week. They don't break when you jump on them like last couple of years. If you can't run with them you can get in a bind. Think Newton wins but will not be what folks think. I wonder if Newtons offense can keep up in a track meet game.

Say Nation I am curious what you think the score might be.

Hard to pick a score because I haven't seen anything on Crockett other than score comparisons. My gut tells me that we can hold them to 3 scores or less. I'm thinking a 42-14 win for the Eagles.

How bout you Red? How do you think the game will go?

Hard to pick a score because I haven't seen anything on Crockett other than score comparisons. My gut tells me that we can hold them to 3 scores or less. I'm thinking a 42-14 win for the Eagles.

How bout you Red? How do you think the game will go?

I am like you , hard to say. Again I don't think Crockett has been held under 28 all year and they are only scoring more every week. I know that your defense is the strength of your team, but this week truly tells the strength of that WOS win. I still think y'all will win just curious about what score will be. I'll go out and say 35 21 Newton.

I am like you , hard to say. Again I don't think Crockett has been held under 28 all year and they are only scoring more every week. I know that your defense is the strength of your team, but this week truly tells the strength of that WOS win. I still think y'all will win just curious about what score will be. I'll go out and say 35 21 Newton.

How many did they score on Alto?

I'm going to tell you now Crockett is pretty dang good. People have over looked that Shepherd victory. Look at shepherd's record and who all they have beat. Shepherd almost beat an undefeated Hargrave team.I'll say this is could be the best offense that Newton has faced or one of the best. Crockett put up 11 more points on shepherd than coldsprings did. If and just if Crocketts defense makes a few key stops might be an upset. Unlikely but a possibility.