Crockett @ Newton

NewtonNation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on the game Maxjean? Crockett has been getting better each week. Are y'all having success passing, running or both?

they are doing both turnovers and special teams cost them that corrigan game.next year they will drop 70+ on corrigan.

they are doing both turnovers and special teams cost them that corrigan game.next year they will drop 70+ on corrigan.

if Crockett couldn't beat us this year then they sure won't do it next year. We have alot of talent coming up from Jv.

the Jv team is undefeated and the defense has been shutting people down maybe scoring once

yeah. What was that JV score? They are undefeated as well. They have been winning by larger margins than the varsity. They will be special.

yea but we have most of our varsity team coming back not jv moving up to varsity.there is a differance.

well I am glad to see you still get your cage rattled maxjean. Y'all will be powerhouse again if you are able to keep the new coach. Our district is pretty salty. I look for Crockett to go 2 to 3 rounds deep this year. Good luck against Newton I am curious to see how your offense matches up to their defense.It amazes me how quite that garrison bunch is this year on smoaky.

I'm going to tell you now Crockett is pretty dang good. People have over looked that Shepherd victory. Look at shepherd's record and who all they have beat. Shepherd almost beat an undefeated Hargrave team.I'll say this is could be the best offense that Newton has faced or one of the best. Crockett put up 11 more points on shepherd than coldsprings did. If and just if Crocketts defense makes a few key stops might be an upset. Unlikely but a possibility.

didn't you get all rawled up mad at me last week for me telling you Crockett would play y'all good. Told ya they was gonna be pretty tough.

didn't you get all rawled up mad at me last week for me telling you Crockett would play y'all good. Told ya they was gonna be pretty tough.

no bud. I knew Crockett would be tough. But it seems like track meet games are our specialty. Our offense is pretty special.Would have liked to seen y'all's game with Waskom. I feel like there will be a rematch some time in the future.

no bud. I knew Crockett would be tough. But it seems like track meet games are our specialty. Our offense is pretty special.Would have liked to seen y'all's game with Waskom. I feel like there will be a rematch some time in the future.

itll be us.

were still missing around 25 kids that didnt play football this year that would have made a big differance.3 of which are a threat to take it to the house everytime they touch the ball,but for some odd reason they choose to only play basketball.a few are bigmen tryin to play basketball dont really know who has got into those kids head that they are superstar basketball players,dont really see 6-3 260 lbs post making it in collage or 6-5 185lbs post or whatever he is playing cant dribble in traffic so its out as a guard,all i know is they are getting some jacked up advice.

Newton is very good.. Crockett will have to play mistake free football to have a chance.. But one thing I do know is Coach Thompson is one heck of a football coach and Crockett will get better and better every week.. Give Thompson a few years and they will be a top team... Great hire Crockett.....

Newton is very good.. Crockett will have to play mistake free football to have a chance.. But one thing I do know is Coach Thompson is one heck of a football coach and Crockett will get better and better every week.. Give Thompson a few years and they will be a top team... Great hire Crockett.....

I agree. Thompson was a great hire. Would be good for program if he stays for a bit.