Crockett @ Newton

NewtonNation

Crockett is going to drop 70+ on anybody...

Crockett ISNT going to drop 70+ on anybody.....dang auto correct lol

read man i said next year without the mitchell and johnson kid,corrigan will face the same crockett team they faced this year except crockett will have had a full year under the new program as will all the rest of the teams they faced this year.you can sticky this.the corrigan game next year will be a train werck.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read man i said next year without the mitchell and johnson kid,corrigan will face the same crockett team they faced this year except crockett will have had a full year under the new program as will all the rest of the teams they faced this year.you can sticky this.the corrigan game next year will be a train werck.

someone help me out here but isn't Johnson gonna be back next year?

Newton by 28. Crockett doesnt look that good in the 5 games I've watched on film. Just don't think it will be very close at all.

so they did not look good against a shepherd team they smoked that nearly beat 4a d2 ranked Huffman hargrave? Guess we will tell Friday.

I mean really Crockett scored 39 on a shepherd defense that only allowed 28 to cold spring oakhurst. I could be wrong but Crockett may be the best offense Newton has faced since Tatum or Henderson.

Crockett is looking to improve and make a run in the playoffs. Id bet by week 11 they are gonna be tough to beat by the avg 3AD2 team.

That may be a little bit of a stretch Red.

ok... you might be right. Wanting this to be a better game than it might be. That said we had a couple of guys out that would have made a big difference in our game, especially on defense. Maybe hoping Newton is not as good as they really are. Again only gage is when our and your juniors were 8th graders and we won. You know the team maxjean says Crockett is going to hang 70 on next year..........

ok... you might be right. Wanting this to be a better game than it might be. That said we had a couple of guys out that would have made a big difference in our game, especially on defense. Maybe hoping Newton is not as good as they really are. Again only gage is when our and your juniors were 8th graders and we won. You know the team maxjean says Crockett is going to hang 70 on next year..........

Come on Reddog...Don't start making excuses. I think you've been reading to many of JJ's post.

I mean really Crockett scored 39 on a shepherd defense that only allowed 28 to cold spring oakhurst. I could be wrong but Crockett may be the best offense Newton has faced since Tatum or Henderson.

Yeah. WOS offense wasn't very good. To say you could be wrong is somewhat of an understatement. lol