DeKalb Vs LK

BearDad

The Sophomore RB had ACL surgery last Thirsday.

I hope we get it together against LK this week. I am not at all a fan of the new Slot T offense. We have 3 junior receivers, who are among the best in the district, that are no longer being used. It should be a close game either way. Hopefully we can stay ahead of the chains and pull out the win.

I expected Dekalb to keep things close with PP and maybe even win. LK is a solid team. Just cant seem to make the big play, had a couple of chances against Hooks and made big mistakes.

Gonna take LK over Dekalb, just think they are due.

I'm gonna say the bears are due as well. The score between pp and DK doesn't show how close the game was. Eliminate a couple mistakes and it was a different ball game. The Bears will keep learning and adjusting and start the district wins this week.

The Sophomore RB had ACL surgery last Thirsday.

I hope we get it together against LK this week. I am not at all a fan of the new Slot T offense. We have 3 junior receivers, who are among the best in the district, that are no longer being used. It should be a close game either way. Hopefully we can stay ahead of the chains and pull out the win.

That offense doesn't make sense to me either. Having a good run game is essential but you have to play to the strengths of your players

That offense doesn't make sense to me either. Having a good run game is essential but you have to play to the strengths of your players

I'm sure the coaches will continue to tweek things to play to strengthens of players and give the bears their best chances to win.

I hope DK. FL dosen't have to do anything fancy to win. Just play split fundimental ball. LK is a attainable goal unlike NB. Bring it home boys

I hate this auto correct on this I phone. It is more stupid than I am. Sorry for the grammar folks

DeKalb has a good one now, and has had others that i know. I didnt know randy Jackson, i heard he was good and is still doing good.

I still believe that the Offensive Coordinator will continue to adjust the personal to increase the effectiveness of the packages and to increase the number of threats a defense has to game plan for. Using the above mentioned recievers and read type option for the added threat at QB. I expect the Bears to put the first district win up this friday in a hard fought game. the defense is ready for the shut out, the personal packages are getting better weekly and the differance is noticable thru out the game, again due to coaches ablity to continue to adjust and be more effective each game.

I really see DK winning this game. i think the DK LB's have a big night and put pressure in the backfield.

The secondary could end up with some picks, but LK plays hard and is well conditioned. they may only suit up 16 or 17 kids but they play with alot of heart looking at the film. Hope everyone comes out of the game healthy.