Queen City vs. Paul Pewitt

12QcDawgs13

All of our starters that are not out for the year will be back this Friday. So it even gets better. I know we had one starter out against DeKalb that will be back on OL and another that was held out the first half for discipline reasons. Can't wait to see them in action together. I figure we will keep it vanilla some more with Hughes Springs coming next week. So I doubt Porter runs it much but QC better keep an eye on him or he will be gone.

brahmafan can you do all of us Pewitt fans a favor? Please change your name to Brahmahater or something that would be honest instead of the "brahmafan" moniker that you use.

I took a little initiative and looked it up in the dictionary. Here is what it had to say....

3fan

noun

Definition of FAN
: an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator

But you are intrigued to know by how much. I figure a lot of Mustang fans are curious to see what to expect next week. I know I am intrigued as well. I think it's going to be something special.

Defensively, QC is lacking. But offensively, they are not bad.Probably not as bad as some think. And yes, I think next week will be fun as well.