Queen City vs. Paul Pewitt

12QcDawgs13

GBB, I think brAhmafan is a fan but is also a realist. The team this year hasn't exactly symbolized what Pewitt football is known for. I think if your son was not a part of it you wouldn't be as optimistic. I do believe they win tomorrow and hope, because I hate everything HS, win next week but they are going to have be more disciplined and play Pewitt football to beat the ....... I can't say it!!!!

GBB, I think brAhmafan is a fan but is also a realist. The team this year hasn't exactly symbolized what Pewitt football is known for. I think if your son was not a part of it you wouldn't be as optimistic. I do believe they win tomorrow and hope, because I hate everything HS, win next week but they are going to have be more disciplined and play Pewitt football to beat the ....... I can't say it!!!!

I thought we were passed all that man. I'm with GBB, no fair weather fan here.;)

Wow GBB, didn't know I was the only one being critical. Mr. "I moved my kids to North Morris cty and now I am wondering if that was the right choice", or "they better learn to play with class if they want to win".

Just a former "pewitt" player with an opinion. Imagine that, an opinion on a internet forum....................................

Btw........... Pewitt by 14