Malakoff @ Elkhart

mikev14x

Malakoff Travels to Elkhart countythis week coming off a win at home against Westwood and the Elks are coming off a win in Eustace. Who do you like and what are your thoughts on the matchup. I think again this week Malakoff has just too much talent and speed. I think again that Malakoff will jump out to an early dominant lead and then start rotating in backups early to prevent injury and to also get the backups some game time experience.

I don't know if it was respect to Westwood as of how fast and shifty 4 and 10 are and that they could bust one lose at any minute. But they never sub there starters out on D or O.

Now against Elkhart I think it will be a different story. Elkhart will try to throw the ball more. It will be over quick.

I don't know if it was respect to Westwood as of how fast and shifty 4 and 10 are and that they could bust one lose at any minute. But they never sub there starters out on D or O.

Now against Elkhart I think it will be a different story. Elkhart will try to throw the ball more. It will be over quick.

Actually I think Malakoff started subbing in 2-3 at a time in the 2nd qtr. And then increased to 4-5 @ a time in the 4th.

Actually I think Malakoff started subbing in 2-3 at a time in the 2nd qtr. And then increased to 4-5 @ a time in the 4th.

Yall might want to go back and watch the flim! Get yalls heads out the clouds. We realize yall are good. Lol

I don't need to check the stats. I watched the entire game. I was kinda shock that yall left yalls QB in after he hurt his leg late in the third.

He wasn't injured, more of just a stinger. Looked worse than what it really was. Did lose #21 thought. He may be out a while.