Malakoff @ Elkhart

mikev14x

He's fine. Hey Little Red, bad form to talk injuries on a message board. Don't be a clown.

If you where paying attention half this thread is about injuries. Don't think it's bad form just clarification. If I were you I would try and keep it civil and not resort to name calling or you just might end up wearing the wig and the big red nose.

If you where paying attention half this thread is about injuries. Don't think it's bad form just clarification. If I were you I would try and keep it civil and not resort to name calling or you just might end up wearing the wig and the big red nose.

Don't care what you think a thread is about or about message board etiquite. I created a profile to tell you to shut your mouth about any possible injuries that may or may not be factors moving forward. Since your response obviously removes all doubt about your inteligence I regret trying. You and only you brought up a jersey number and made a statement about it. I should have simply remained a passer by and not attempted to stop and fix stupid. Because that's impossible. I can't wait until your next exhibit that further proves this.

Don't care what you think a thread is about or about message board etiquite. I created a profile to tell you to shut your mouth about any possible injuries that may or may not be factors moving forward. Since your response obviously removes all doubt about your inteligence I regret trying. You and only you brought up a jersey number and made a statement about it. I should have simply remained a passer by and not attempted to stop and fix stupid. Because that's impossible. I can't wait until your next exhibit that further proves this.

And as for you if you would have just left the "don't be a clown" part off of it and left it at that your point would have been well received and well taken and nothing else would have been said. But you wanted to push it and get personal. Maybe I was incorrect for saying a number and for that I apologize, my mistake. But I really don't see the need to take it to the level that you have taken it.

Just a word to the wise LittleRed, coaches do not like numbers being thrown out or injuries being talked about on these forums. If a coach wants an injury to be known, they like to disclose it at the next game when that young man is in jeans and his jersey. But the cat is already out of the bag on this one. Would love to see Malakoff and Teague both win this week, so they both roll into next week undefeated and ranked high. I am sure Elkhart is a great team with some great coaches. Both teams will be well coached.

Just a word to the wise LittleRed, coaches do not like numbers being thrown out or injuries being talked about on these forums. If a coach wants an injury to be known, they like to disclose it at the next game when that young man is in jeans and his jersey. But the cat is already out of the bag on this one. Would love to see Malakoff and Teague both win this week, so they both roll into next week undefeated and ranked high. I am sure Elkhart is a great team with some great coaches. Both teams will be well coached.

Well like I said my mistake and my apologies. Did not mean any harm. I assumed since others were talking about it that is was ok. Obviously not. Won't happen again. Just didn't expect that kind of response. I've seen people on these threads talk about injuries and numbers, and even in some cases names and never seen that kind of reaction before. Didn't know that it was taboo. Just make your point, correct me if I'm wrong and move on. Don't make it personal. Thanks for the advice.

I guess I learned something new.

After 2+ yrs on this forum I'm pretty sure I seen posts where injuries and names were called out on the board.

Well like I said my mistake and my apologies. Did not mean any harm. I assumed since others were talking about it that is was ok. Obviously not. Won't happen again. Just didn't expect that kind of response. I've seen people on these threads talk about injuries and numbers, and even in some cases names and never seen that kind of reaction before. Didn't know that it was taboo. Just make your point, correct me if I'm wrong and move on. Don't make it personal. Thanks for the advice.

I would like to see a moderator weigh in on this. If this is taboo it would be good to put it in the forum rules.