Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes it was bad last night 5 min discussions on every call tds that were then weren't and then were

Really liking being this big underdog at home

No way a underdog. You guys the last year making it 3 rounds deep and winning District titles. Your team is ready for games like this. Teague has been in two big games for a district title and lost both games to franklin. And 1-2 in the playoffs last two years. I know its a new year and different teams but if my dog wasnt Teague and I had to bet money on the outcome I'd go malakoff just BC of the big game experience and winning big games unlike Teague. Also malakoff is 2-0 against Teague the last two meetings.

Regardless of who wins this one both teams will go deep in the Playoffs (IMO) and could face each other a 2nd time later on. I have not seen Teague play but have been very impressed with I have read....I totally missed on the Teague- WW Game thinking it would be a closer game. Both teams have plenty to be proud of and Friday Night will be like no other we have seen in Malakoff.) Good Luck to both teams and good luck to a very good friend Kyle Killman coaching in Teague not just in the game but with a much more serious battle.But........ I have to go with my Tigers.

Regardless of who wins this one both teams will go deep in the Playoffs (IMO) and could face each other a 2nd time later on. I have not seen Teague play but have been very impressed with I have read....I totally missed on the Teague- WW Game thinking it would be a closer game. Both teams have plenty to be proud of and Friday Night will be like no other we have seen in Malakoff.) Good Luck to both teams and good luck to a very good friend Kyle Killman coaching in Teague not just in the game but with a much more serious battle.But........ I have to go with my Tigers.

Y'all gonna bring any stands over? Us Teague folks sure would appreciate them. Our band will fill up most of the visitor side

Yall know I'm going to pick Teague to win this one but after seeing this team the past 7 weeks my pick is a very good one. I know it's going to be a battle and do think that both teams have a chance to meet again this year. I too hope that Malakoff brings over extra seating for us because we going to need it :)

There will be more than just Malakoff and Teague fans at this game. Hopefully additional seating will be considered.Before we enlarged our stadium when the #1 Mart and #2 Teague played we brought in extra stands to accommodate the overflowing crowd. Est. crowd of 4,000 was at that game a few years back.

I sure hope any of you malakoff fans have close ties to people that make decision at malakoff or maybe one of y'all make the decision but please make the decision or request to have more seating brought over. BC it may get ugly with people seating on the track and around the field. There will be 4,000plus at this game. If I was betting

It will definitely be packed with more than just Teague and malakoff fans!!

Absolutely. Don't think I can get away from work in time to make the drive to Alto and with Malakoff being just 15 minutes down the road from me, things will work out good. I've seen Malakoff play and they are very good. Have not seen Teague but friends of mine that have say they match Malakoff athlete for athlete. If that's true, should be a real barn burner. Picking Malakoff by a TD.

Dowell finished the game with 19 carries for 193 yards rushing, while Wolfe was 11-of-18 passing for 279 yards. Barker had two receptions for 124 yards while Givens had three catches for 86 yards.

Malakoff is more than just a Rushing attack

Y'all will be one sided against us. BC y'all know our weakness and driskel is smart enough to not change something that aint broke.

Dowell finished the game with 19 carries for 193 yards rushing, while Wolfe was 11-of-18 passing for 279 yards. Barker had two receptions for 124 yards while Givens had three catches for 86 yards.

Malakoff is more than just a Rushing attack

NB got to experience Malakoff in the playoffs last year and they were the team that impressed me the most (even compared to Wall). I see Malakoff making it to State this year.