Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game will be a match-up of the skill kids. I think it is Malakoff DB's Vs. Teague QB& WR's.

I like that match-up.

I think the 2 RB's match-up well, as do the Big men on both sides of the ball.

Maybe Malakoff's D can finally slow down the Teague "O".

I also feel that mid-game adjustments will be huge.

Teague always seems to underacheive when it counts...I'm going with Malakoff by a TD...49-42...

This group has the last few years hopefully it won't be the case this year. They look to me to mirroring their coaches attitude and if that's the case they won't let themselves fail this year. We will see Friday! I believe it will be tied at half and we will see who makes the better adjustments. Teague 56-48 malakoff

Malakoff until Teague can proves they can win these types of big games. I fully believe Teague has the talent and coaching to get the win here, but their track record the past few years is not in their favor. Maybe this is the year they break through, and if so, kudos to the Lions, but I just can't get behind them in a game like this yet.

Malakoff 49

Teague 35

Teague grad here, but this game is scary. Teague may put it in Skinner's hands early, to set up the run. In the 2nd half, the line and Love pounding the ball should put it away. Pull out some late play action for key 1st downs and to run clock.

Teague 39-31. Lots of points

Teague grad here, but this game is scary. Teague may put it in Skinner's hands early, to set up the run. In the 2nd half, the line and Love pounding the ball should put it away. Pull out some late play action for key 1st downs and to run clock.

Teague 39-31. Lots of points

Teageball who are you? Like your point Here

Always admired Driscoll and they toughness "nastiness " that Malakoff plays with. Think since his arrival Malakoff has beaten some teams with better athletes, this year they are loaded. Now Teague has had the same athletes now basically 3 years and offense is ginning. Offensive line has been playing at very high level. Defense is getting closer to the philosophy of coach o and Callahan. Not just 11 people out there hoping to keep opponent to 1 less point than offense. Several kids want to be on the field and defense gives them a chance, some very smart high iq kids to go along with an entire unselfish attitude that are teachable. Offense take care of ball and defense finds a couple of stops.

Teague 47

Malakoff 42

Malakoff until Teague can proves they can win these types of big games. I fully believe Teague has the talent and coaching to get the win here, but their track record the past few years is not in their favor. Maybe this is the year they break through, and if so, kudos to the Lions, but I just can't get behind them in a game like this yet.

Malakoff 49

Teague 35

Malakoff 49

Teague 35

Malakoff couldn't score 49pts against Teagues JV,they sure will not put 49pts on the board Friday night even if the just so happen to win the game,which I don't think they will

I stand corrected. Malakoff averages 49 ppg this year and I don't think they hit that average. Look for the Tigers to score more like 35 points. I still think they get the win, just a one possession win now instead of two...