Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO,If both teams play to their full potential then there is no doubt who will win - Teague.

And I'm sure if Malakoff wins it will be because Teague did not play to their full potential. Can't wait to read excuses from the Teaguesters if they get beat tonight.

lmao wow! Isn't that part of guys stepping up and making plays player? If every team played to their full potential every game then scores and standings would be different. It's when less talented teams step up and hit pre-madonna's in the mouth is when games are won and programs are established. Sounds like you guys are back tracking and this is your defense wall. Even if Teague has a couple talented freshmen on varsity, I didn't see many sophomores. So if that's the case, why not Malakoff move down their talented sophomores and the game still wouldn't be close in Malakoffs favor. Stop acting like Malakoff is expecting to carry momentum from Thursday to Friday night. Just means Malakoff has the better program.

I am like Anderson County about keeping things going,had to dangle a little bait to get ole Rubber to post !! All joking aside Rubber ( because know you can take it ) what are your keys and insights to this game ?

Whoever gets off the field most on 3rd downs has the upper hand. Also am excited to see how both teams handle adversity if there is any

Nothing from Thursday Night matters about tonight it all starts over at 7:30

The takeoff from last night is that the Freshman groups from both towns are good and its going to be some years to look forward to as they match up

I stil maintain win or lose neither team needs to let it make or break their season

Whoever loses can still make it season to remember by playing into December

If the winner wins this game and gets beat Round 1 the win would not matter

lmao wow! Isn't that part of guys stepping up and making plays player? If every team played to their full potential every game then scores and standings would be different. It's when less talented teams step up and hit pre-madonna's in the mouth is when games are won and programs are established. Sounds like you guys are back tracking and this is your defense wall. Even if Teague has a couple talented freshmen on varsity, I didn't see many sophomores. So if that's the case, why not Malakoff move down their talented sophomores and the game still wouldn't be close in Malakoffs favor. Stop acting like Malakoff is expecting to carry momentum from Thursday to Friday night. Just means Malakoff has the better program.

Biggest game of the year so far.

Where ya been hammer? Missed ya this week!