Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teague half time lead!!!! 28-22 secondary of malakoff can't hold receivers of Teague. Teague line getting pushed around by malakoff oline. Malakoff getting tired and Teague is well conditioned. Momentum is Teague but we will see who makes the better adjustments! Great great teams playing tonight. Malakoff has a great offensive line and a huge running back! See if he can last the rest of the game or be too tired to finish like he was at the end of the half. What a game what a game

ain't no punk in us and we the one that punked yall remember.

yall won, but the refs don't call back 4 tds its a different game.teague wouldn't wanna see mexia rite now...but anyways yall better hope teague win tonight if not they want be in the playoffs long getting 2nd in district

Hey Blackat go worry about winning district and maybe your linemen have learned technique by week 8 and y'all aren't blatantly holding. The refs helped y'all out that game if anything by not calling the non calls they let go. What about the 14 points that y'all scored that Teague spotted y'all? I forgot y'all were the only ones to make turnovers and penalties. Come on man, it's sad how far the mindset has dropped in Mexia. Good win over the Leopards tonight. Y'all are a solid football team but don't play with much technique. Maybe that's been wrinkled out since week 2

Yall can say what yall want about my blackcats, but our offense done put up 173 points in our last 3 games also have the leading rusher in centex and will be playing for a district championship next week..done came alone way from week 2......but anyways I wanna say this Teague team has made me a believer didn't think they could win the big game prove me overwise!!!!#RESPECT

yall won, but the refs don't call back 4 tds its a different game.teague wouldn't wanna see mexia rite now...but anyways yall better hope teague win tonight if not they want be in the playoffs long getting 2nd in district

how many did they call back in the Caldwell game? Ur so funny with ur excuses and quit crying because we are way better than yall