Teague at Malakoff

player73

Actually coach we love cheering for great players even when we play them. Recognize great players and plays and win or lose sometimes you have to tip your hat and say well done. Thought Marcus was a beast and loved watching the effort on the int where he ran a long way across the field to keep #2:West out of the endzone. Good luck

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dowell put on a show no doubt about it. Kid legitimately could play safety, linebacker or DE at the next level that's if they don't decide to let him tote the rock but had heard he was getting recruited as a DE. Well deserved recognition for the standing O. Only more electric HS game I've been to in the last 7-8 years was Fairfield 's state title game last year. Classic Texas HS football game and both teams and communities represented their schools with class

Whoever gets off the field most on 3rd downs has the upper hand. Also am excited to see how both teams handle adversity if there is any

Rubber, the three and out to me was huge after halftime and then Teague proceeded to drive down and score.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, you wanna do this again? here you go...

http://firstdownphotos.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W1200BC000031&po=31&pc=388

Why would you want to bring this up? Teague didn't knock his helmet off not one time, it was PULLED off twice. Notice where 11's hands are in the picture...

look at my pic can u even find 11? Not bringing it back up but just a little something for yall. I'm rooting for Malakoff real big until they meet us again

I didn't say he pulled it off twice. I know he did once. Another kid knocked it off with his forearm the 2nd time. Notice in your pic, the helmet is quite a ways away from Dowell. The act of prying his helmet off has already come and gone. Your pic serves no point because the act has already happened. It's just dumb that you even brought this thread back...

http://firstdownphotos.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1W1200BC000172&po=172&pc=388

You want to keep playing this game Homegrown? Bunch more dirty pics where these 2 came from. In neither of my pics, there wasn't a flag thrown. Let's drop it. We're buddies until we meet again.

we can keep playing or we can do more then play it don't matter to me. Knock ur feelings off ur shoulders and one more time we will never be friends.

You're not comprehending I guess. I can keep posting pics of dirty play that the refs didn't see, is that what you want me to do? You think if both of these plays a flag were thrown that the game would've changed? Idk, maybe. More than 5 plays like these 2 pics I have in pics that show about the same type of infraction. So I really don't like you or what you stand for. You can keep bragging about the win all you want, doesn't hurt my feelings although I want Malakoff to beat Teague worse than anything in the world. Yes Tig won, yes you guys got ran all over by one guy when everybody in the stadium knew he was getting the ball. Yes you guys have a really good passing attack. Your defense is still bad. You have a really good QB and receivers, although not all 4 of them run under a 4.5 or better. I know #7 doesn't...Your kids play hard and are respectful. Malakoff swept the sub-varsity games so they have that going for them. Your JV was soft and somewhat pre-madonna-ish. So keep talking. I can do this all day, or this can be the last post and I won't bad mouth Teague anymore. And if any of you other Teaguester's come on here bashing me for this post, your own guy started it by posting a pic of Dowell's helmet flying off right after a Teague kid took his forearm to the throat of Dowell and pryed his helmet off....

Teague is really good, you guys have a dynamic well balanced offense. I'm rooting for you guys. But I still hate homegrown

You're not comprehending I guess. I can keep posting pics of dirty play that the refs didn't see, is that what you want me to do? You think if both of these plays a flag were thrown that the game would've changed? Idk, maybe. More than 5 plays like these 2 pics I have in pics that show about the same type of infraction. So I really don't like you or what you stand for. You can keep bragging about the win all you want, doesn't hurt my feelings although I want Malakoff to beat Teague worse than anything in the world. Yes Tig won, yes you guys got ran all over by one guy when everybody in the stadium knew he was getting the ball. Yes you guys have a really good passing attack. Your defense is still bad. You have a really good QB and receivers, although not all 4 of them run under a 4.5 or better. I know #7 doesn't...Your kids play hard and are respectful. Malakoff swept the sub-varsity games so they have that going for them. Your JV was soft and somewhat pre-madonna-ish. So keep talking. I can do this all day, or this can be the last post and I won't bad mouth Teague anymore. And if any of you other Teaguester's come on here bashing me for this post, your own guy started it by posting a pic of Dowell's helmet flying off right after a Teague kid took his forearm to the throat of Dowell and pryed his helmet off....

Teague is really good, you guys have a dynamic well balanced offense. I'm rooting for you guys. But I still hate homegrown

hate is a harsh word and u can't get to heaven with hate in ur heart but I'm glad u hate me. Our jv was far from soft and it was a physical game from both teams. I'll bet u we beat yall next year and so on if we say in the same district

I think officiating was not very good. I will tell you #11 isn't dirty. I can see where his hands are but I I don't see malicious intent, I count at least 4 hats on Dowell and part is ge was a beast and the other part is Dowell ir anyone with the ball including kemps runners our kids take pride in trying to get 11 on the ball and when that happens there are only so many places to grab (facemask is a penalty no matter intent or not-do think that if it was the way you think a flag would've been thrown or Dowell would've reacted a little different) also on the same note when 11 fly to the ball the results are sometimes our own guys git hit. Malakoff is a great team and wish them the best and Dowell is a beast, I still like the 11 Teague puts on the field and we don't have the individual stats without the entie Team

I think officiating was not very good. I will tell you #11 isn't dirty. I can see where his hands are but I I don't see malicious intent, I count at least 4 hats on Dowell and part is ge was a beast and the other part is Dowell ir anyone with the ball including kemps runners our kids take pride in trying to get 11 on the ball and when that happens there are only so many places to grab (facemask is a penalty no matter intent or not-do think that if it was the way you think a flag would've been thrown or Dowell would've reacted a little different) also on the same note when 11 fly to the ball the results are sometimes our own guys git hit. Malakoff is a great team and wish them the best and Dowell is a beast, I still like the 11 Teague puts on the field and we don't have the individual stats without the entie Team

+1 great post

hate is a harsh word and u can't get to heaven with hate in ur heart but I'm glad u hate me. Our jv was far from soft and it was a physical game from both teams. I'll bet u we beat yall next year and so on if we say in the same district

You also predicted a JV win for your Teaguester's... So you betting on next year's game holds no weight with anyone. That's just your opinion. But just for fun, who will be moving up from your JV to take the place of 2, 1, and 7. 10 will be the Q and you have a stable of RBs. Seems like the skill positions other than the Q and RB will be down. Hard to top your current set right now.

You also predicted a JV win for your Teaguester's... So you betting on next year's game holds no weight with anyone. That's just your opinion. But just for fun, who will be moving up from your JV to take the place of 2, 1, and 7. 10 will be the Q and you have a stable of RBs. Seems like the skill positions other than the Q and RB will be down. Hard to top your current set right now.

don't worry about us we will be loaded for the next several years but we are worried about winning it big this year first.