Teague at Malakoff

player73

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah we scored to easy the first series with the HEARD connection (3 & 7) and they will be a big big part of the Lions future.

Why didn't you keep doing it then? Too easy? lol come on man, you're a joke in Tig. If only you knew what all your buddies said behind your back.

Why didn't you keep doing it then? Too easy? lol come on man, you're a joke in Tig. If only you knew what all your buddies said behind your back.

#7 was All state tight end last year. He isn't a WR....he is our TE and will line up as a slot WR kinda like whitten for Dallas. Now he isn't your normal size tight end is a little faster but I'm just clearing up he isn't considered a WR.

Hope we do meet again but its a very tough region. If both of us are able to win 3 straight game to make it to each other it will be a one heck of a regional finals! I'm thinking corsicana would be a good spot or palestine but still a whole lot of football left. Good luck to both. Let's show district 12 who the big dawgs are!

Hope we do meet again but its a very tough region. If both of us are able to win 3 straight game to make it to each other it will be a one heck of a regional finals! I'm thinking corsicana would be a good spot or palestine but still a whole lot of football left. Good luck to both. Let's show district 12 who the big dawgs are!

Agreed 99