Tatum @ Spring Hill

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Spring Hill  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well Eagleborn, it was there, believe me! But, there were some troublemakers that did run their mouths however, and those were the ones that weren't even on the team! Now, there were several of my buddies and fellow Panthers that didn't like Tatum that much, but there was never any hatred towards y'all. And. to this very day, I am still friends with both Larry Horton and Larry Centers.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Eagle fans, and y'all think I have some Panther Pride, what do y'all call what you have? BTW, congratulations to Pleasant Grove on a well-deserved win Friday night! Not real sure why Tatum should be taught to hate Spring Hill, but if that's how you were raised, then oh well. I personally have nothing against Tatum, I think they are a well-balanced team and should make the playoffs. When I played against the Eagles in the mid-to-late 80's, there was a rivalry, but it was a respectful one from my point of view. SH has a tough game coming up Friday night, and I hope that we bring our "A" game, because we're gonna need it! Best of luck to both teams!

Thanks and we appreciate the touch of class. Go get em this Friday!

Well Eagleborn, it was there, believe me! But, there were some troublemakers that did run their mouths however, and those were the ones that weren't even on the team! Now, there were several of my buddies and fellow Panthers that didn't like Tatum that much, but there was never any hatred towards y'all. And. to this very day, I am still friends with both Larry Horton and Larry Centers.

KTH!

Eagles by 36

Doomer get a hold of a bad bottle of squeezings last week?

see you have regain your thoughts after that remark you had last week

hope-ing center could stomp Tatum or something like that.

you see how that worked out for you.