Week Nine: Mount Pleasant at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-2) vs Mount Pleasant Tigers (0-7)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mount Pleasant in a close one
    • Mount Pleasant in a blow out

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people, was a poll really necessary?

Feel free to ignore if it really offends you, despite not having anything to do with this game.

I do it for every game, no matter who we play. Not that big of a deal.

@Lobofan07: It will be alright, because I'm going to post whenever and wherever I want, whether you like it or not! I don't always vote against Longview in every game! I usually vote against the Lobos whenever they face a Metroplex team, because that's where I'm originally from, so other than that, they receive my vote! Believe it or not, I happen to like the Lobos, and I hope they win it all this year, just like I do every year!

Why did we belong in 5A? Were there some invisible students hiding in the corner when roll call was made?

Five0pd310 Don't pay him any mind remember where he is from, same school that stayed in small school 4a because of one student and accidently got the best ATH in East Texas to show up on their Doorstep/sideline opening night in Tyler Rose Staduim...:0

Five0pd310 Don't pay him any mind remember where he is from, same school that stayed in small school 4a because of one student and accidently got the best ATH in East Texas to show up on their Doorstep/sideline opening night in Tyler Rose Staduim...:0

I was just seeing if he would answer.....which he didn't.

Yes, they are played at Sam Parker. The 9th graders should have a B team, but the JV should only field 1 team for MP.

Thank ya!

Looking forward to seeing y'all's lower level teams. Think I'm gonna make the trip there.

Thank ya!

Looking forward to seeing y'all's lower level teams. Think I'm gonna make the trip there.

Man, SERIOUSLY. How in the HELL do you have so much free time!!!??? I am kind of jealous to be honest with you. Also, could you PLEASE do me a request. Please, Please, Please, TONIGHT make a DETAILED game thread for the Ennis vs Lufkin game WITH A POLL of course.

Hey, quit raising your eyebrow! Lmao! I am more hyped up about this game than any other. This should actually be the game of the week. Man, I would just love for Lufkin to throw a monkeywrench in Ennis' outright quest for that 16-5A crown. And, yes it's mostly due to the fact that they embarrassed us in that scrimmage and we can't get our revenge on them due to them being a Division II lock for the playoffs.

Man, SERIOUSLY. How in the HELL do you have so much free time!!!??? I am kind of jealous to be honest with you. Also, could you PLEASE do me a request. Please, Please, Please, TONIGHT make a DETAILED game thread for the Ennis vs Lufkin game WITH A POLL of course.

Hey, quit raising your eyebrow! Lmao! I am more hyped up about this game than any other. This should actually be the game of the week. Man, I would just love for Lufkin to throw a monkeywrench in Ennis' outright quest for that 16-5A crown. And, yes it's mostly due to the fact that they embarrassed us in that scrimmage and we can't get our revenge on them due to them being a Division II lock for the playoffs.

Ditto. One of their players said this....

“Huge win,” Lockhart said. “I think it’s going to leave a big statement in the state of Texas and especially East Texas. I’m about 90 percent sure that we’re going to be the district champions of East Texas.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/football-news/headlines/20141017-game-breaking-defensive-play-sets-up-winning-fg-in-ennis-30-27-win-over-tyler-john-tyler.ece