Arp vs New Diana

Tiger1995

Arp @ New Diana  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Arp
    • New Diana

the only game I picked arp to lose was the waskom game but I know Waskom and Arp are practically even in talent.

I agree...just in different ways. Might as well say its Offense(waskom) vs Defense(Arp). Both are very special units. Niether are bad at the other as well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...just in different ways. Might as well say its Offense(waskom) vs Defense(Arp). Both are very special units. Niether are bad at the other as well.

Yep health and turnovers are the deciding factors in what happens in the quarters. I truly believe it will be a rematch.

I do agree 98. I also think Arp and Waskom will play each other in the qtrs.

Where do you think PP lines up. Think they'll take out HS this week, and breeze through the remaining schedule. Just don't know if they've got the hosses back in time to gel before the playoff.

Where do you think PP lines up. Think they'll take out HS this week, and breeze through the remaining schedule. Just don't know if they've got the hosses back in time to gel before the playoff.

they wont beat HS this week. Its gonna take PP the rest of district to get really rolling. While they have some kids back they arent 100%. HS will be in better game shape and better tested imo...I expect HS to win by 14-20 points.

they wont beat HS this week. Its gonna take PP the rest of district to get really rolling. While they have some kids back they arent 100%. HS will be in better game shape and better tested imo...I expect HS to win by 14-20 points.

Wasn't your pick 14-21 pts vs Waskom? JS

Im very disappointed in ND this year. Even though they lost some talent last year I figured they would play better than they have. No defense at all and lack of coaching has killed them. I have been to a few games, and it looks like utter chaos between the kids and the coaches during the game. They will beat Winona but other than that Im afraid their season is over. I hear they have a good group coming up, but we will see. Good Luck the rest of the year Eagles, I hope they prove me wrong.

I know a few coaches over at Diana Esteban and those kids get coached. I got to see them one week and it seems there were a lot of missed tackles, timid backs, and just lacking a few "special"athletes.... kids played hard dont want to take that away from them, but a lot of times it comes down to jimmys and joes and diana doesnt seem to have the.

wish that coaches could tackle for the kids, Esteban. Lol.

I know a few coaches over at Diana Esteban and those kids get coached. I got to see them one week and it seems there were a lot of missed tackles, timid backs, and just lacking a few "special"athletes.... kids played hard dont want to take that away from them, but a lot of times it comes down to jimmys and joes and diana doesnt seem to have the.

wish that coaches could tackle for the kids, Esteban. Lol.

new Diana never stays down long. They'll rebound. Prolly not this year though.

no one got anything to say about this game. Those Waskom boys where saying that they thought ND would beat Arp earlier in the season after they played them. Just wondering if you boys have had a change of heart. I know you Waskom guys love to hate Arp but I think after yall finally saw jj wasn't kidding about those Tigers being good yall might have rethought it.

lol....i dont care how yall pick....be kinda like last week when everyone said Troup would hang with Arp.

Come on Bra, make up your mind, Do you or Don't you. :blink:

Lol we wasn't the ones having sit kids to recover from getting hammered. Y'all finesse type play got ya beat on and will get you beat next time we play. Your speed might help you beat troup but you lack of physical play might get you beat up pretty bad.

Lol we wasn't the ones having sit kids to recover from getting hammered. Y'all finesse type play got ya beat on and will get you beat next time we play. Your speed might help you beat troup but you lack of physical play might get you beat up pretty bad.

jj come on man I was at the game. A few times your guys got hammered and limped off of the field. It was physical for both teams. Coaches could've played all starters against winona but honestly why would they?

Recovered from getting hammered. :rolleyes: Please.... Yea, I hate the way our O-line FINESSED "AARP's" D-line 4 to 5 yards off the ball in that fourth quarter. "AARP" should of kept all their starters in the game I guess.................OH WAIT............THEY DID.............HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Recovered from getting hammered. :rolleyes: Please.... Yea, I hate the way our O-line FINESSED "AARP's" D-line 4 to 5 yards off the ball in that fourth quarter. "AARP" should of kept all their starters in the game I guess.................OH WAIT............THEY DID.............HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

our front four hammered y'all the entire night. Y'all didn't 4-5 yard us lol. A few key runs on the outside by Kj kept y'all moving. Y'all didn't hardly get squat up the middle dude. Waskom could hold the blocks up the middle.