36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one????

• Joaquin Rams
    • San Augustine Wolves

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows. They for sure didnt show up today. Even knew the plays....it just dont make sense! To anybody.....

Keep in mind, we were down to our #4 and #5 RBs. A skinny little freshman went over 100 on you, and he really only saw the ball in the 2nd half. He only goes about 150 pounds dripping wet, but he thought he was Earl Campbell! A large part of it was Joaquin's O-line. You and I could have combined for 125 yards behind them tonight.

Who knows. They for sure didnt show up today. Even knew the plays....it just dont make sense! To anybody.....

SA better bring their hats next Friday night... None of them running backs from joaquin are better than Burrell. Plus Jenkins and stansberry!!!

as a person who has been trying to move my family in for a while i'd argue different but doesn't matter since i won't be trying anymore so maybe you're right

It's just as well. With your terrible attitude you'd never get past the first round of our screening committee.

With all the in your face noise Wolfman has talked and as down talking high horsin turkey jiving and chicken necking as he's done about this superior SA team, you guys gonna lay off him b/c he lost and how he's sad b/c he realize what his team really is?

Nah - not me! Go WAY back in this very thread Wolfman - CreasyBear said SA would be exactly 5-5 and that's where it's headed Brah!

On page 6 of this thread I tried to break it to the Wolfman that Joe was gonna field a good team Friday. Wolfy came back with yep but SA is gonna field a great team. I bet neither one of us thought the mud stomped rump would happen. I gotta say he aint out hiding tho'. He's trying to rally troups for next week, and ya know, he's picking the crowbird out his teeth too.

With all the in your face noise Wolfman has talked and as down talking high horsin turkey jiving and chicken necking as he's done about this superior SA team, you guys gonna lay off him b/c he lost and how he's sad b/c he realize what his team really is?

Nah - not me! Go WAY back in this very thread Wolfman - CreasyBear said SA would be exactly 5-5 and that's where it's headed Brah!

I'm waiting on him to get back from the doctors office. He had to get his Prozac prescription renewed!

Im still gonna talk noise about my team, win or lose! If they show up to play then they are very capable of beating Shelbyville! We will see!

Im still gonna talk noise about my team, win or lose! If they show up to play then they are very capable of beating Shelbyville! We will see!

the dragons will win by 5 tds. Sometimes it better to shut your mouth and let your team do the talking. Instead you run yours and your team doesn't perform and you look like even a bigger fool. Like I've always said without a defense it it hard to win games. SA has a good offensive team no doubt.

the dragons will win by 5 tds. Sometimes it better to shut your mouth and let your team do the talking. Instead you run yours and your team doesn't perform and you look like even a bigger fool. Like I've always said without a defense it it hard to win games. SA has a good offensive team no doubt.

Well they still whipped them Beckville Kittycats!

For what it's worth, San Augustine IS capable of beating shelbyville. With as effective as Joaquin was on offense last night, SA did not score on 4 possessions and that was no doing by Joaquin's D but SA not capitalizing on O. If SA can capitalize on offense like they are capable of then the defense getting a stop or 2 or 3 is simply icing on the cake.

For what it's worth, San Augustine IS capable of beating shelbyville. With as effective as Joaquin was on offense last night, SA did not score on 4 possessions and that was no doing by Joaquin's D but SA not capitalizing on O. If SA can capitalize on offense like they are capable of then the defense getting a stop or 2 or 3 is simply icing on the cake.

I do believe SA is capable of beating Shelbyville. They have to eliminate the dropped passes on offense and tackle better on defense.

I do believe SA is capable of beating Shelbyville. They have to eliminate the dropped passes on offense and tackle better on defense.

Agree 100%. A big difference is that Shelbyville isn't near the ball control style of offense as Joaquin is. Shelbyville is a running offense, but by no means are they playing keep away, they are trying to score score and score some more. Both SA and Shelbyville are fast break offenses, they just accomplish it it two totally different ways. Shelbyville is very good but it's a different kind of physicality than Joaquin. Where as Joaquin is trying to just root ya out of there and take there 3-4 yards a pop, Shelbyville is trying to knock your head off an bust the big play.

Agree 100%. A big difference is that Shelbyville isn't near the ball control style of offense as Joaquin is. Shelbyville is a running offense, but by no means are they playing keep away, they are trying to score score and score some more. Both SA and Shelbyville are fast break offenses, they just accomplish it it two totally different ways. Shelbyville is very good but it's a different kind of physicality than Joaquin. Where as Joaquin is trying to just root ya out of there and take there 3-4 yards a pop, Shelbyville is trying to knock your head off an bust the big play.

I agree with a lot of what you say. I'm waiting on someone to start a Shelbyville/SA thread and I will give my analysis.