Beckville (4-2, 1-1) at Shelbyville (7-0, 2-0)

UnderD15

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total Domination by Shelbyville!!!!

Wasnt Beckville the town where they hired a head football coach a couple of years ago and a bunch of people got on here bashing him because they wanted someone else? A week or so later he resigned because of it. Sounds like a great place!

Wasnt Beckville the town where they hired a head football coach a couple of years ago and a bunch of people got on here bashing him because they wanted someone else? A week or so later he resigned because of it. Sounds like a great place!

You have no idea what your talking about, go slither back underneath the porch.

Beckville is an outstanding place. Great coaches and great support for their teams.

You have no idea what your talking about, go slither back underneath the porch.

May 7th 2012 beaconnutts, go look it up yourself! You have no idea!

"They were set to introduce the new AD Mike Segleski today at 1pm but it seems that will have to wait since you cant introduce a man who is not coming."

He was approved by the board, people got on here and started blasting the guy because they wanted the guy from Carthage, so he turned job down. Go figure.

May 7th 2012 beaconnutts, go look it up yourself! You have no idea!

"They were set to introduce the new AD Mike Segleski today at 1pm but it seems that will have to wait since you cant introduce a man who is not coming."

He was approved by the board, people got on here and started blasting the guy because they wanted the guy from Carthage, so he turned job down. Go figure.

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you read it on this forum, does not make it true . Find a hobby, quit looking for reasons to insult high school kids . Beckville is a good community that cares about their kids. They want their kids to be successful in all they do. These kids read these forums. You should be ashamed of yourself for coming on here running down the small town they live and go to school in. The coach in which you speak discovered that his head coach was retiring, and opted to stay at his school and take over the head coaching job. Have a good day, and best of luck to whatever school you support.

I'm insulting HS kids!?!? Really, where does that take place? I didnt know that the kids were the ones that hired school employees. Do I need to repost the BS that posted about this coach? By the way, I know more about this than you think I do. You need to get your facts right.

I'm insulting HS kids!?!? Really, where does that take place? I didnt know that the kids were the ones that hired school employees. Do I need to repost the BS that posted about this coach? By the way, I know more about this than you think I do. You need to get your facts right.

Yes, really, you are. Good day to you. Post away , you know nothing, except what you interpret on "Smoakey".

Those guys from Beckville are butthurt and dont know what they are arguing about!

Heard from some Beckville people that there best RB/Lb didnt play against SA and there other RB/DB got hurt on defense early in the game so they had two freshmen starting on Defense and offense! not saying there would have been a different out come i'm just saying.

It would have been a worse outcome because SA took offensive starters out for the start of the 4th quarter. They could have easily scored 70+!