Beckville (4-2, 1-1) at Shelbyville (7-0, 2-0)

UnderD15

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid made me mad with late hit but never seen'em eject one with no warnings first or a fist fight. I was super mad but Haysead walked over and bought me some cheese frys at half and told me I can hunt his old stand on opening day so I'm cool just got to throw some corn out next week. Man, I just didn't see this one come out of nowhere. True Storie

Kid made me mad with late hit but never seen'em eject one with no warnings first or a fist fight. I was super mad but Haysead walked over and bought me some cheese frys at half and told me I can hunt his old stand on opening day so I'm cool just got to throw some corn out next week. Man, I just didn't see this one come out of nowhere. True Storie

Hey Doomer, I've got about 50 feet of schedule 40 12" copper tubing I'll trade you for some backstrap!

Yep,yep. I've got to give repect to the Dragens. They made the plays they needed to make to pull off this upset. The score was basically just the opposite of what I expected it to be. Hats off to SHS and good luck the resta the year. Headed out now to find me a quality blackbird for lunch-time.