Will 3-4 Texas win another game this season?

Something with his ankle, no report on it.

I know what your saying on the ZR pass combo. Issue has been they must tell him when to run and throw because he doesn't understand how to read a defense. After it is on film the defenses can plan for it and take it away. We have seen that in last several weeks. They have what they have and no it is not their fault it is just what is on the field. The OL that was recruited was a group of pass first guys, anticipating Gilbert being qb. When that crashed and burned brown wanted to go run first but just didn't have the OL for it. Now we have the leftovers from that OL, and they are not very good. There is some talent but it is very young. With the 5 OL coming in next year, plus the freshmen when have in two years it should be fixed.

I want to see more qb runs.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K state beat Texas on the field, but this had to be one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched. The review of the 4th and 1 play is inexcusable. Gray was on top of a K State player when he reached the ball over the 1st down mark. The officiating seemed almost blatantly biased towards K State. Patterson should file an official complaint with Big12 office.

K state beat Texas on the field, but this had to be one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched. The review of the 4th and 1 play is inexcusable. Gray was on top of a K State player when he reached the ball over the 1st down mark. The officiating seemed almost blatantly biased towards K State. Patterson should file an official complaint with Big12 office.

that call and the none PI against Shipley was terrible.

They didn't cost us the game but still inexcusable.

I never said it cost us the game. My whole point is that the officiating in this game was unacceptable. And when your watching your team lose it makes for an even more miserable experience.

I didn't see much of the game. From what I did see, Texas is about 2 OL from having a good offense and being a very strong team.

Agree to disagree, unlike Aggie fans I won't turn on a staff until it has had time. An OL that is in disarray that had another go down today, with a qb that was not ready to play and the SOS they have had won't make me turn against them.

I'll give Watson a mulligan this year. But his history as an OC isn't exactly stellar. If Watson is successful, look for the Texas offense to look somewhat like K State's.

I never said it cost us the game. My whole point is that the officiating in this game was unacceptable. And when your watching your team lose it makes for an even more miserable experience.

It is hard to say that officiating cost the game. However, if PI was called on the Shipley play who knows what might happen as everything after that point changes.

The line judge was marking the Horns short throughout the entire game ... once or twice is one thing but he consistently marked them short of the actual gain on most plays.

• 3 weeks later...

I say you were mistaken. Hello bowl season :)

You remembered this from last month? Lol why was it in your head so badly? Everyone in the thread was wrong about them, so if it helps you feel better, by all means point it out?

Either way, yes, I was wrong and Texas grew as a team and outperformed my expectations (and the expectations of everyone here).

I wouldn't expect a win in Manhattan. They are a very tough team who always plays well at home. But the team may move forward even in a loss.

Texas Tech won't be too tough for Texas. They are just bad. And as people said, Ok St is always a weird game for Texas. I definitely think Bowl eligibility is possible.

Oh lookie here, since you're so quick to bring up this thread...