Will 3-4 Texas win another game this season?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Having trouble formatting a simple forum post, thus proving my post about your overpriced education right?

But if we're just going to start just taking random jabs, that's fine too:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/167152/robert-cole-baylor-student-busted-for-jacking-off-in-passed-out-friends-mouth

Was this you?

LOL Having trouble formatting a simple forum post, thus proving my post about your overpriced education right? It's almost like you're editing my posts in the quote box or something.

But if we're just going to start just taking random sheep stabs, that's fine too:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/167152/robert-cole-baylor-student-busted-for-jacking-off-in-passed-out-friends-mouth

Was this you? Everyone knows that you put it in the cadet jar first, it's tradition.

Thanks grammar police, or maybe I should thank Apple and auto correct......mmmmmm either way you're right. How about going back to the other poster and eating your crow without doing it backhanded. It is funny that you started this thread as a slam on Texas and it backfired on you though.

Man reading all your post and slamming that Mizzu loss must be killing you. It's ok LSU is next should be a win.

"Your" right. Nice to see the same old "you're mad cause of the loss" comment. That might've worked the first 5 times you tried it, but now you're just grasping at straws and desperate. That's your bread and butter and you're sticking with it! Coaches like you not only can't read or write, apparently, but they can't muster up any new content either. :( Still waiting on the "he'll leave when A&M loses 3 of their last 4" (which didn't even happen) line you dropped to come true. Oh wait. You were wrong again?!

You want to know what's funny?

In the post you just made, you claimed I was correct and that you were wrong. BUT you couldn't leave it at that and had to add a bunch of back-handed other things in there too. Which is EXACTLY what you're whining about me doing. Hypocrite.

Oh wait. Should I not call you a hypocrite? Will you make a series of 5 posts in full meltdown mode and cry to the mods about being called out for being a hypocrite? Cause that's what you did before hahaha.

Actually the Aggies only have 4 losses so you're a little off there. Next it would be the auto correct mistake which is a consistent issue for anyone using a tablet or phone but hey if it makes you feel better "your" right. Will that help you get over an embarrassing loss to Mizzu? does the roller coaster ride you aggie fans live on make you dizzy? It is funny to watch I can say that much.

By the way the way the only time I have ever said anything to the mods is when you have started your name calling or inferring about how other lives must be bad. Where others have been banned or warned with things you say the same and nothing happens. Seems like we saw this same attitude after the Ole Miss loss.

By the way I would say 95% of the people on here do some trolling, it is just easier when your mad about a loss.

A&M has 4 losses, but you've said that same exact line more than 5 times, sometimes about the same loss. Hope this helps. Apparently I'm going to have to break everything down for you. That's cool.

It was autocorrect making the mistake. A simple proofread would've fixed it. Sorry. You've got to have SOME responsibility every now and then.

A&M losing to Missouri isn't "embarrassing". Losing to BYU 41-7 at home is embarrassing. Roller coaster ride? Maybe. A win on the road vs a #3 team is more than Texas has accomplished this year, that's for sure. Funny to watch? A Texas player completely screwing up the coin toss in a humiliating loss is funny to watch.

Who has been banned for "the same things"? You mentioned things that are funny to watch. Your little meltdown and crying to mods was funny to watch.

Oh and proofread your last paragraph. You made the same mistake as before. Which is funny because you use the "mad about a loss" line over and over as well, as I said before. Some originality would be good for you, coach! LOL

@ K-State - Loss

@ Texas Tech - Winable, but not a sure fire win

vs. West Virginia - Loss

@ Oklahoma State - Loss

vs. TCU - Loss

If Oklahoma State was at DKR, I would consider Texas winning just because those two teams play each other so oddly. Always close games when the Horns and Cowboys get together...

Hmmmmm

I have incorrectly picked two of the four games played. At the time those picks were made, Texas did not look like a team that would beat WVU and Oklahoma State.

Now they look like a team that has a better than solid chance at upsetting TCU

Exactly. Several Texas fans echoed the sentiments. It isn't Texas fans trying to bring it back up though.