Chapel Hill vs Henderson (10/31)

Stankylegg

Fourth time is a charm. I am looking forward to this game as a fan, because I love watching CH beat Henderson more so than any other team on their schedule. Assuming both teams take care of business tomorrow night and the following week this is for the district championship.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The series record is 25-5-1, with Henderson winning the first matchup 38-7 in 1970. In the last six matchups the series is tied with 3 wins a piece. The last meeting CH won in Henderson.

Henderson upset CH in the 2010 State Finals, and beat CH in 1989, which is CH's other Championship year.

This game is one of my favorites to watch as a fan, because emotions seem to be so much higher between the two teams. Games like this is why I love high school football.

Surprised Henderson never played Chapel Hill before 1970. I assuming y'all school was around before then right.

Started in 1950. CH was a small community school when they started. Playing Gaston, Overton, Leverett's Chapel, Arp, Timpson, Carlisle, East Mountain, Troup. Several schools that no longer exist.

OK that's make sense . Question I am sitting on the yellow dig side for Kilgore wearing my Henderson blue. You can chat me up bro.

Anyways to this game its going to be good I am not sure y'all will be able to handle our offense.

Y'all have an excellent offensive coordinator. He is a professor for sure.

The Defensive cord ain't too shabby. Difference maker from this year and last. Got three rings to prove but only as an assistant ( not DC)

Castles is a defensive coach, and if he runs his time like EF, CH, & Corsicanna he calls the defensive plays from the sideline. He was the defensive signal caller last year.

Fair enough but you got some serious crow to eat if y'all lose to kilgire. Palestine may be a trap game if they overlook them esp on the road.

So are you finally admitting that it was you?

Fair enough but you got some serious crow to eat if y'all lose to kilgire. Palestine may be a trap game if they overlook them esp on the road.

Me posting a Henderson thread has no bearing on the amount of crow in the Kilgore thread. I would have crow regardless, because I picked CH to get a solid win. CH very much respects Kilgore, and these kids know it will be a fight this Friday against the red dogs.

Lol I member the last time y'all were talking trash. All was quiet in Arlington .

I'm not talking trash. Just turning your comments right back around to you. If I have a monster plate of crow, just because I say I think my homer team CH will beat a well respected kilgore team, then you should have a serving yourself if CH handles business. C'mon man.

OK I can respect that I was under the impression you were giving the automatic W cause they lost to Carthage.

I think everyone can agree that CH is the favorite to win this game, that means that if CH plays to their potential they should walk away with a win. I am predicting just that, that CH will head into Kilgore and take care of business against a Kilgore team that I believe demands a lot of respect. Take away the lost players to injuries and Kilgore may be the top dog in this district.

So like I asked. How did my topic title change? Where are all the mods at? How did it change if I'm to blame for not hitting the right button on the previous threads?

It's another one of those unexplained mysteries of life, like Big Foot and Crop Circles!

I don't think Henderson will be able to slow down the CH offense. Also, the CH defense is playing much better than in predistrict. I'm anxious to see how these two match up against like opponents this week.

Nothing against these teams but your district schedule so far has been Brownsboro and Palestine. How can you evaluate your defense off of that?

I think everyone can agree that CH is the favorite to win this game, that means that if CH plays to their potential they should walk away with a win. I am predicting just that, that CH will head into Kilgore and take care of business against a Kilgore team that I believe demands a lot of respect. Take away the lost players to injuries and Kilgore may be the top dog in this district.

Why would you favor CH because your a homer? You no nothing about Henderson but scores. Give is some substance to go on and I may start agreeing with you.

Why would you favor CH because your a homer? You no nothing about Henderson but scores. Give is some substance to go on and I may start agreeing with you.

If you will read. Your boy lion70 brought up the CH Kilgore game, and that is the game I was referring to in that post.

Lol you started a thread that not even being played till next week lol

So what??? You are commenting in it!!!

The post was referring to kilgore and he was confused, so I was just setting him straight on my comments.

More so than Hill. Outside of Tatum yall been beat by good teams plus a bad loss. Henderson has a good loss to one loss atlsnta which they lost by 4.

The comment was district opponents.