Chapel Hill vs Henderson (10/31)

Stankylegg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking trash. Just turning your comments right back around to you. If I have a monster plate of crow, just because I say I think my homer team CH will beat a well respected kilgore team, then you should have a serving yourself if CH handles business. C'mon man.

Chapel Hill " gets by" Kilgore in this game... Won't hazard to guess score... Errrr, Sorry folks, WRONG THREAD... In THIS game, gotta say Henderson wins.

If you will read. Your boy lion70 brought up the CH Kilgore game, and that is the game I was referring to in that post.

Ok but CH is still not the favorite so get your facts straight! Check Pigsken Preps their a 2 point underdog. You think this team is world beaters for some reason and you have yet to give us some substance why! I'll give you some substance it's giving up 37 points a game. Now y'all may win out and go on and win the SC game but I just stated multiple facts!

Here's the link.

Pigskin Prep's 4A D2 & D1 week 9 picks

Ok but CH is still not the favorite so get your facts straight! Check Pigsken Preps their a 2 point underdog. You think this team is world beaters for some reason and you have yet to give us some substance why! I'll give you some substance it's giving up 37 points a game. Now y'all may win out and go on and win the SC game but I just stated multiple facts!

Here's the link.

Pigskin Prep's 4A D2 & D1 week 9 picks

I don't get what your problem is with what I said. Lion70 was making it out like I thought Kilgore was a cakewalk. I was explaining to him that just because a lot of people think CH will beat Kilgore, doesn't mean Kilgore can be taken lightly. He even commented that he understood what I was saying after I explained.

To be honest the reason I started this thread is because I enjoyed talking with Henderson fans in the past, and the current weeks threads are filled with boring posts. In 2011 a thread was started at the beginning of the season specifically for a SC rematch between the two schools. It was a blast all year shooting out stats and talking it up. I guess Henderson doesn't believe in that anymore and can only talk one week at a time. Like I have said before, I am in no way a part of the team, so just because I talk about a future opponent, doesn't mean that the team is overlooking them. I respect the heck out of Kilgore, and I guess I just don't see why I, as a fan, can't talk on two different threads about upcoming opponents that I enjoy watching my team play.

As far as the 37 points per game. You are right and numbers don't lie, but there were personnel changes made at 5 different defensive positions during the bye week. I know they have only played BB and Palestine, but the 1st defense look tons better. The 1st unit has given up 3 TD's in 2 games.

That 2011 was still loaded just because we are having a good year doesn't mean we are expecting a deep playoff run. I think you may be over rating Chapel hill and under rating henderson. That's too be expected from yellow dog fans through. Maybe its delusional or maybe homerism. Anyways should be good game.

I agree

How in the heck does that post overrate CH or underrate Henderson. Can you read? All it said was that it has been a lot of fun playing Henderson in recent years.

Lol you seem to be a little sore I won't hang with you at the kilgore game with that attitude. Again I kid

I can't be at the game tonight. I'm disappointed I won't be there. Whenever I miss a game I am constantly check my phone for score updates. I usually run the battery down by halftime. It drives me crazy.

They won't let them dogs score at will and the Lions offense will explode. We will beat chapel hill it's what we do.

It's what you do except for last year, huh? I don't think Henderson can slow down this offense enough. They were very young to start the season, but they have vastly improved and have out together some impressive games recently.

Your team only won 5 times 2 of which was in the 80s. Of those five teams only one Lion team was any good that ya'll beat. I like Henderson chances lol.

Like I said the culture has changed at CH. If you look at recent matchups they are much closer. CH was consistently losing expect for about a 4 year stretch in the late 80's early 90's.

If you look at our record versus any program they will lead us over time just because Ch was so weak for so long. Kilgore, Carrhage, Henderson, Jacksonville are all long time opponents and all have the series lead by far against CH. That has no bearing on either program today. These kids weren't even alive for most of that.

Both are 3-0 clinched playoffs spots. For the District Championship.

I love watching games like this. The tables have turned since 2010. CH was the favorite going into that game. Henderson and their fans were the only ones that expect it to even be a game.

This year Henderson is the favorite going to to this game. CH and their fans won't get too much outside support for a win next Friday.

It should be playoff atmosphere!

It sounds to me like CH needs to go ahead and pull that jet sweep play out of the playbook. It worked against BB. & Palestine, but it has yet to work against a good defensive team, or a somewhat speedy team.

JUST STOP RUNNING IT!!!!!!!!

No doubt! Our running game is absolutely killing them with the down hill runs all game and we still try the jet sweep and lose yards! Mind boggling

It sounds to me like CH needs to go ahead and pull that jet sweep play out of the playbook. It worked against BB. & Palestine, but it has yet to work against a good defensive team, or a somewhat speedy team.

JUST STOP RUNNING IT!!!!!!!!

Yeah, If I'm Chappa Hill I'm giving it to #28 off-tackle at least 20 times a game. Short yardage I'm going to #12 with the tree-trunk legs.... and I'd occasionally throw it down field to the big ole white dude.

Yeah, If I'm Chappa Hill I'm giving it to #28 off-tackle at least 20 times a game. Short yardage I'm going to #12 with the tree-trunk legs.... and I'd occasionally throw it down field to the big ole white dude.

Exactly what I said last night. Also I can't understand why you get in shotgun formation in 3 and 1 then again on fourth and 1 and again on fourth and inches. Just plain dumb if

You ask me

Also who has Henderson played that is a legit contender? And 3a schools don't count.

Exactly what I said last night. Also I can't understand why you get in shotgun formation in 3 and 1 then again on fourth and 1 and again on fourth and inches. Just plain dumb if

You ask me

Also who has Henderson played that is a legit contender? And 3a schools don't count.