Week 10 Mineola 5-3 (3-0) @ Sabine 5-3 (2-1)

gamewatcher63

Mineola @Sabine  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mineola
    • Sabine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mineola is really flourishing in their new district, Go Jackets!

Alright genius. Blazesilverstar posted this and I responded to that. He was only talking about district so my response was only to district games. Do I need to explain to you what a district game is too?

I do not know how many starters were out for the Mineola and Paul Pewitt game. Any time a starter is out it changes things for either team, especially with smaller schools that rely on starters that play both ways.

This will be a good game to see. Mineola has a young team and there have been several close games in their wins and their losses. This is a team that is 12 points from being undefeated.

Ok, you got me. I did not realize it was a reply as you did not enter it as a reply. I am a genius, by the way. :)

Should be a great game and I will take a team that finds ways to win Every Time!

Hey it's all good. I'm bad at not quoting things. Probably make things a little less confusing.

Mineola should take this game. Hopefully they will not have the distraction this week like they had last week. They should have some great practices this week. I look for them to be ready for anything. Time to spoil a Senior night like they did a Homecoming!

Go Jackets!

If Sabine plays like they did against Jefferson they should win this game. The seniors for Sabine have a chance to do something no other team has done for 29 years so I can imagine they are gonna be fired up, Mineola fans should get there early. The crowd at the last home game was huge and I expect this one to be as well.