Week 10 Mineola 5-3 (3-0) @ Sabine 5-3 (2-1)

gamewatcher63

Mineola @Sabine  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mineola
    • Sabine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mineola wins by 3 in the last seconds against White Oak.

**The Jackets were down 17-3 at half. They won 20-17, WO did not score in second half.**
Mineola pulls away in the last quarter by 11 pts. against Harmony.

**The Jackets were ahead 6-3 with 3min. left. They scored 2 TD's in less than 2min. and Harmony scored a meaningless TD with no time left.**
Mineola wins by 3 against Jefferson.

**The Jackets were down 27-13 in the 3rd and scored 17 to win.**
So basically it comes down to the last quarter, gotcha ya.

The Jackets just don't quit, so no matter what the score is when it gets to the 4th quarter and they hold up 4 fingers they mean it. They are going to play with everything they got till the buzzer.

The game Friday will be a good one and I'm hoping the Jackets don't need a 4th quarter comeback, but they have had plenty of practice if it is needed. GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

Mineola wins by 3 in the last seconds against White Oak.

**The Jackets were down 17-3 at half. They won 20-17, WO did not score in second half.**

Mineola pulls away in the last quarter by 11 pts. against Harmony.

**The Jackets were ahead 6-3 with 3min. left. They scored 2 TD's in less than 2min. and Harmony scored a meaningless TD with no time left.**

Mineola wins by 3 against Jefferson.

**The Jackets were down 27-13 in the 3rd and scored 17 to win.**

So basically it comes down to the last quarter, gotcha ya.

The Jackets just don't quit, so no matter what the score is when it gets to the 4th quarter and they hold up 4 fingers they mean it. They are going to play with everything they got till the buzzer.

The game Friday will be a good one and I'm hoping the Jackets don't need a 4th quarter comeback, but they have had plenty of practice if it is needed. GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

Watched them Play Quitman-- They were solid but don't think they can move the ball effectively against Mineola. If Mineola bites themselves with Turnovers and/or Penalties like they are prone to do then it could go Sabines way. If not I think it will be more like the Sabine /White Oak game

Watched them Play Quitman-- They were solid but don't think they can move the ball effectively against Mineola. If Mineola bites themselves with Turnovers and/or Penalties like they are prone to do then it could go Sabines way. If not I think it will be more like the Sabine /White Oak game

Just curious...what makes you think that Sabine can't effectively move the ball against Mineola? Because if you're referring to the same Sabine/Quitman game that I saw, then you would have noticed the multiple drops that the Cards had on several occasions, and you also would have noticed that the QB Sharp was pulled with three minutes left in the third. He already had four TDs on the ground and two through the air. So it could have easily been 70-14...