Week 10 Mineola 5-3 (3-0) @ Sabine 5-3 (2-1)

gamewatcher63

Mineola @Sabine  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mineola
    • Sabine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is for the Jackets, district on the line. Hope for a good game and that the Jackets just play within themselves and I believe they will win. Saw a lot of good things last week and hope it continues in this game. Sabine is a good team and are well coached so they will be ready. Good luck to both teams and safe traveling and GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!

Just curious...what makes you think that Sabine can't effectively move the ball against Mineola? Because if you're referring to the same Sabine/Quitman game that I saw, then you would have noticed the multiple drops that the Cards had on several occasions, and you also would have noticed that the QB Sharp was pulled with three minutes left in the third. He already had four TDs on the ground and two through the air. So it could have easily been 70-14...

Sabine doesn't have the athletes to match up with Mineola------ Anybody can score 50 on Quitman and nearly everbody they played did

Should be a good game between these two. I believe harmony takes it to force three way tie but Sabine might pull it out to take third spot with Jeff 4th

You could be right. It just gets old when people say stuff like same ole Sabine. At the very worst they will end the season at 5-5 and should make the playoffs. These kids have worked there tail off this season and if you've been at any game except White Oak and Mineola then you would see that. Those are 2 great teams that have made plenty of teams look bad this season. I wasn't at the game tonight so for all I know Sabine could have played horrible.

BClove, we did play horrible, by no means taking anything away from mineola because they are deserved of a district title.. and itbis damn discouraging to hear the negativity of "same old sabine", considering we lost a 1000+ yard rusher to a shoulder injury and a 1000+ yard receiver to a knee injury. ALL these kids have worked their butts off and for some ignorant idiot to say "same old" is irritating.. Proud of our boys either way it goes next week.. AGAIN, GREAT JOB MINEOLA!