Alto VS Kerens

TXGOLFER48

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Alto team is showing to be unstoppable on offense. Do yall know the 41 scored this past week was the lowest output so far on the season? Only other game under 50 was 48 against Crockett. That's a better rate than the 06' team. Kerens was behind Cayuga the whole game until the end. I'm saying Alto takes it.

Keenan Johnson's name has to be in the discussion when talking about top players in all of 2a.

They do have a higher output but folks score on this group they had to bring it to score on the 06 bunch

BTP.....IF you scored on the 06 group you had to bring it AND a sack lunch....was a JOB to score on THAT BUNCH.....couldn't run on them...had those two LB and a Mitchell that would stuff you...If you threw...had to contend with the other Mitchell brothers...still remember in 06 when we played Oakwood all 15 of them....and the kid asked Coach Gardner if they had Ambulance service at the game....HE WAS SERIOUS!!!

Slappy...as Jacket grad stated....06 and 07 teams were 28-0......too much of EVERYTHING for class A football teams...ESPECIALLY the 06 group....would have played almost anyone in East Texas and probably won.....Them boys could FLAT PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

Yeah I can read. Kerens took them to the wood shed in 05. Same kids basically, just younger versions...

So a 25-14 win is considered a woodshedding?

Red....I guess slappy thinks so....woodshed to me were those 06-07 scores with Everyone they played....except for Timpson.....THAT was the closest game until Iola in Semi's....would have been worse if they didn't have that MONSTER 300 lb. fullback....MANCHILD was a LOAD!!!!....

I agree the 06 team was super special. Probably the best small school football team I have ever seen. There were very few weaknesses on that team if any. They might have won state in a couple of other classifications too. The 07 team was good but couldn't hold a candle to the 06 team.