Joaquin at Cushing

trueblue82

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joaquin wins big, but still losses out on the playoffs due to SA beating Shelbyville ;)

Hypothetical situation: Let's just suppose for a second that Shelbyville shocks the world and upsets your Wolves. (Much like Joaquin did by a score of 54-44 this past Friday.) Will you show up after that to eat crow? Because you have yet to do so following the Wolpack's 54-44 loss to Joaquin!

Hypothetical situation: Let's just suppose for a second that Shelbyville shocks the world and upsets your Wolves. (Much like Joaquin did by a score of 54-44 this past Friday.) Will you show up after that to eat crow? Because you have yet to do so following the Wolpack's 54-44 loss to Joaquin!

he has shown up he just hasn't had his portion of crow yet

SA or WS will beat Shelbyville! The Wolves will be facing adversity wanting the win against Shelbyville, and if they play like they did last week they deserve to stay home! I'll be here to eat crow if I have to, but something tells me this week I dont have to.

Guess all of the Cushing fans left the first week of district huh?

SA or WS will beat Shelbyville! The Wolves will be facing adversity wanting the win against Shelbyville, and if they play like they did last week they deserve to stay home! I'll be here to eat crow if I have to, but something tells me this week I dont have to.

I'll believe you once you MAN UP and eat your crow from SA's 54-44 loss to Joaquin. Until you do, I plan to mention it on every post on the HS board.

you wont beat sville and niether will ws sville is just that good this year

you wont beat sville and niether will ws sville is just that good this year

With the exception of the Joaquin game, SA and shelbyville have played teams pretty similar. Shelbyville won a close one against Garrison, SA lost a close one to Garrison. Shelbyville and SA both handled Beckville with ease. We'll know in 5 days...but I think these 2 are closer than y'all are predicting.