Kyle Allen to start for A&M Saturday

VERY happy to see this. Even if the kid isn't perfect, the team has quit on Kenny Hill. Time to give the kid his shot.

Best news of the week though is the changes on defense. Mastro finally benched and freshman Josh Walker from Gilmer will start at Mike.

Allen plays defense???

No. But two linebackers were replaced by a freshman and a sophomore. Also it being reported that after the LSU game mark Snyder will be announced as gone. They will go through bowl practices and hopefully have someone named his successor by mid January if not before.

No. But two linebackers were replaced by a freshman and a sophomore. Also it being reported that after the LSU game mark Snyder will be announced as gone. They will go through bowl practices and hopefully have someone named his successor by mid January if not before.

Why wait til after the LSU game? If he is the problem now, he'll be the problem then. I personally don't think he's THE problem. May be a problem but not the ultimate one. Waiting til the LSU game gives the biggest problem an excuse of why his team gets spanked again.

Sumlin is THE problem. His scheme and personnel decisions have ruined the defense top to bottom. Players have regressed and given up. Sumlin has taken over the defense now essentially from at least personnel standpoint.

As for how the firing of Snyder will effect recruiting... It will actually help them right now. Recruits have lost faith in Snyder and his scheme. The most important prospects left, Malik Jefferson and Kendall Sheffield, have both indicated that retaining Snyder would give them reason to pause in regards to A&M. A new DC brings new hope to the defense so that's only a good thing. Combine that with Sumlin likely going to pursue a big name at DC, and it should create a little excitement.

Sumlin is THE problem. His scheme and personnel decisions have ruined the defense top to bottom. Players have regressed and given up. Sumlin has taken over the defense now essentially from at least personnel standpoint.

As for how the firing of Snyder will effect recruiting... It will actually help them right now. Recruits have lost faith in Snyder and his scheme. The most important prospects left, Malik Jefferson and Kendall Sheffield, have both indicated that retaining Snyder would give them reason to pause in regards to A&M. A new DC brings new hope to the defense so that's only a good thing. Combine that with Sumlin likely going to pursue a big name at DC, and it should create a little excitement.

You mean Snyder is the problem? The rest of your post would suggest that you meant to say that...

Lion you may not have the best grammar but you are loyal.

Just a few months back some guys on here thought Sumlin was Zeus, out recruiting blah blah blah. Then the season came, 5-0 we are headed for the top, blah blah blah. Then a loss, hey it is not so bad losing a game was expected wait till next week. Ole Miss.....uh oh.....well then we have Bama......dang it is Trills fault, Snyder, Sumlin, Spavital...............................Granted there is a blame.

Since you have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever, WETSU mistakingly said Sumlin is the problem when he meant to say Snyder. Hope this helps. I really do.

Thought I was on ignore?????????????????????????????????????????

I took you off because A friend told me I needed to see your absolutely delusional ramblings here. I was not disappointed.

So you'll work on reading comprehension before calling fans not loyal in the future? It would help you so that you don't end up with egg on your face again.

Yes I did mean Snyder.

I figured as much. I can comprehend basic things.

Heck, even Internet was able to determine that. Only one person was unable to see it and instead wanted to call fans unload.

LOL Internet is even man enough to apologize. Don't see that out of everyone who made that mistake!!

Ok lets try and understand my reading comprehension was fine, he did say Sumlin, which you being a big aggie should know has been all over aggie land in last two weeks. So why would I think he is not jumping on that train? I believe he said it was his mistake and I said that made more sense......so really the reading comprehension comes down to you now doesnt it, and no there is no need for me to apologize.

Um here's the thing. He said Sumlin. If you read his post, it was obvious that he meant to say Snyder. I saw it and pointed it out. Internet saw it and agreed with me.

You?

You started another rant about how Aggies are turning on Sumlin. So either you didn't read the rest of the post (in which case, I understand why you'd make such a post.. You were ignorant) or you DID read his post and couldn't comprehend what he meant to say. Which was it?

what would be obvious, and since your a real aggie not just a tshirt fan you should understand, is that every aggie board has been talking about Sumlin. Very well chronicled. So why would I not think he, or you, or any other aggie would not jump on board that ship? Heck many on here talked about what a dumb hire it was anyway.

What Aggies here talked about it being a dumb hire?

And just read the rest of his post. He even says that now Sumlin will take over the defense. If Sumlin were the problem, he wouldn't have been as upbeat about that now would he?

What Aggie forums have you been on where the population is overwhelmingly against Sumlin? I won't even touch on your obsession with A&M and how you claim to spend your time reading A&M forums.