Elkhart Elks 5-3 (3-1) AT #4 Teague Lions 9-0 (4-0)

Allheartnoquit

Well I am eating crow on the Elkhart game. Those boys had WW at home last night and pulled off the victory 26-21! Now with that win the Elkhart elks have set themselves up for a chance at a tri-District Championship if they can pull off the upset at Lion stadium next Friday night! The Teague lions closest district game has been a 15 point victory over Malakoff last week. The Lions came out slow against Eustace last night but poured it on in the second half to win 49-17! The Lions are looking for its first outright District Title since 1976! I believe as long as the lions stay focused, play like they know they can, and continue to not turn the ball over this game won't be close but if Teague does commit turnovers, plays down to the Elks level, and thinks they can just walk over Elkhart then Elkhart will have a chance. Teague says goodbye to some great great seniors Friday as they play their last home game on Lions field! I bet they send the lions into the playoffs and a farewell to lions stadium in style Friday!

Teague 63

Elkhart 14

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all congrats to Elkhart for beating Westwood ( I picked the Wood to win also ) and putting themselves in position to play for the DC in week 10.Also Eustace put up a good fight last night against the Lions before Teague pulled away.It was Halloween for sure as it was a strange game.I look for the Elks to come into Lion Stadium with their guns a blazing for this showdown on SR night in Teague.

Taking the trip to Teague this week coach wells and the elks will be fired up. Know that 2 years ago when Johnson and crew showed their backside and the elks havent forgotten it. Iam pulling for elks to come away with an upset but if they dont it wont be a slaughter. Leave the diesel at home tig fans the heavyloader coming through. Fighting Antlers! Lets go Elks.

Taking the trip to Teague this week coach wells and the elks will be fired up. Know that 2 years ago when Johnson and crew showed their backside and the elks havent forgotten it. Iam pulling for elks to come away with an upset but if they dont it wont be a slaughter. Leave the diesel at home tig fans the heavyloader coming through. Fighting Antlers! Lets go Elks.

now this is 2 funny. Teague in a BIG way

This guy ^! Stick to the pee wee football scene homegrown. Keep pumping that ego up for another 1st rd defeat.

can u make me stick to the pee wee football scene? Do u want to bet we won't lose in the first round? The answer to both is a no and u already know. DatGuy is probably a FatGuy that hides behind his computer.

This guy ^! Stick to the pee wee football scene homegrown. Keep pumping that ego up for another 1st rd defeat.

Won't lose in first round this year defense is better and offense is the same as usual. Then it will be either Cameron or Rockdale and both are very tough opponents. Elkhart won't be able to keep up. You beat Westwood by 5. We beat Westwood by 44. You lost to malakoff by 36. We beat malakoff by 15. I promise you don't have anything like dowell or anything like mexia and nothing like Caldwell. Get real! The seniors of Teague wont lose their final home game ever and it will be a blow out. You will score 20 something but we will put 60 something on y'all.

Homegrown I know your not talking. Last time i seen you round was ur shape. Best bet bud iam dat guy you wish you were. Just keep to writing on your lil keyboard and thinking your doing something. Its always hilarious when someone has a different opinion than you tig fans get all butt hurt about it.

Teague Vs Mexia yall said Mexia.

Teague Vs Caldwell yall said Caldwell

Teague Vs Malakoff yall said Malakoff

Teague Vs Eustace yall said Eustace

Teague Vs Elkhart yall say Elkhart. Homegrown its a great day to be a Lion. 10-0 Teague wins in a huge night. Yall come out and watch these Seniors win that District Championship. Elkhart stands in their way and they will take what is rightfully theres. These Seniors are amazing and have set the bar highat Teague High School #CrankUpThatDiesel This is our house

I think Teague will have their way with Elkhart and have a legit shot not to loose another game this year.

BUT, we have heard the same #### from you guys for years. It's no wonder there have been 5 ADs there in as many years. You guys are morons.

Homegrown, I'm sure you are one massively, bone crushing beast of a man who could whoop anyone on this whole forum. Too bad you can't think your way out of a paper sack.

I think Teague will have their way with Elkhart and have a legit shot not to loose another game this year.

BUT, we have heard the same #### from you guys for years. It's no wonder there have been 5 ADs there in as many years. You guys are morons.

Homegrown, I'm sure you are one massively, bone crushing beast of a man who could whoop anyone on this whole forum. Too bad you can't think your way out of a paper sack.

ur so full of ish. I can and I got brains as well

Dowell took it to him in 3rd quarter of Malakoff game. Even after Love attempted to sphere him and ripped his helmet off early in the game. I think I saw another Teague kid rip a Eustaces players helmet off, is that the technique they teach in pee wee homegrown? Ripping helmets off and throwing bombs up by 50 late the game...

You can't crank diesel. That's a dumb slogan. I wish one of you Teaguesters would acknowledge or talk about my post. Why do Teague kids rip other teams helmets off when they tackle and why does the OC continue to throw TD passes late in the game when he's winning by a bunch of points?

You can't crank diesel. That's a dumb slogan. I wish one of you Teaguesters would acknowledge or talk about my post. Why do Teague kids rip other teams helmets off when they tackle and why does the OC continue to throw TD passes late in the game when he's winning by a bunch of points?

I'll talk about you, yo mama and ur posts.

Why ask why lil girl.